Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave In Cream

4,1 5 0 40 40 Laissez vos cheveux resentir les bienfaits de Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Crème revitalisant sans rinçage. Il offre une protection contre les effets de l’humidité. Vous allez adorer les resultats sur vos cheveux. Les cheveux sont 10 X lisse, sans frisottis pendant 48 heures et résistant à l’humidité à 97%.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave In Cream

03-10-2022
Not for curls
I love this company but not this product. It made my curls heavy and looked knotted and wet. Didn't matter how much or how little I used. It smells great but didn't work great. I used it on my kids hair and she's had straight hair and it worked magic on her dry hair.
03-10-2022
efficace
produit facile d'application bonne odeur démêlage sans problèmes
26-09-2022
Hair texture matters
I have 4C type hair. They frizz at nothing. I have to use a hot comb and a flat iron to get it straight. I had the whole kit: shampoo, conditioner, this, the serum and the spray. Maybe this is better for 4B hair and under.
21-09-2022
Great product. Leaves hair beautifully shiny. Silky. Very satisfied with results. Price affordable, Will buy it again. And will recommend to my friends. Love it. And love the smell.
15-09-2022
its okay
depends on how and what your looking for but for me personally I thought the item was a great addition and its always tough to try a new brand and changing your routine but personally I liked it
15-09-2022
Makes hair feel dirty
I did not like this product. It did not smooth my hair, make it shiny or condition my hair. It felt weighed down and dirty. I've had much better results with a deep conditioner.
14-09-2022
Amazing product
It's not heavy and give the hair a nice shine
14-09-2022
Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine
My daughter and I have been using this stuff for a few years now. For her hair it helps because her hair is very thick and long. It leaves her hair smell AMAZING. Also it helps get the knots and tats out with ease. The over all shine is beautiful and I find it helps a lot with frizz. For me my hair is thin andd the ends are quite dry and this also helps with all that as well. Many MANY reasons to use this. You wont be disappointed.
09-09-2022
Good for the price
I used this affordable leave in conditioner for when I permed my hair. It helped keep my hair looking healthy afterwards. It applied easily and it wasn't overly greasy!
07-09-2022
Garnier Fructis- Sleek and shine
I have very dry frizzy hair .This leave in conditioner tames it .
04-09-2022
Very moisturizing
This stuff really works and doesn’t come with a hefty price tag. Good value for the money and leaves your hair so soft.
01-09-2022
Good product
This product helps control my unruly hair when it’s humid.
23-08-2022
Leaves your curls soft
I have curly hair that frizzes easily. I apply this product to wet hair and let sit a few minutes before drying and it controls the frizz and leaves my curls soft and shaped. I purchase this often and I definitely recommend this product.
17-08-2022
very good
I have been using this leave in conditioner for years now and it is my holy grail product and the price can't be beat for performance. It's one of those things I hope they never reformulate or discontinue. I have coarse naturally curly hair that I blow dry straight 3-5 times per week. I can see a huge difference between when I use this and when I don't in terms of how straight and sleek my hair gets after blow drying. It's night and day. On the days I don't blow dry it keeps my hair looking neat and hydrated.
17-08-2022
great smell
love the frutis brand. this leave in cream makes my hair frizz free and smooth feeling.