4,7 5 0 27 27 Imbibées d’eau micellaire, elles sont spécialement conçues pour retirer le maquillage des peaux sensibles.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes

06-05-2017
would love to try these but i have sensetive skin i hope to try them just to test on my skin
04-05-2017
Would love to try this product, please send sample!!!
03-05-2017
I have not tried the cleansings wipes but have tried it in the bottle. I bought one and then bought another one as it takes off my makeup (especially my black eyeliner) and doesn't bother my eyes at all. I have tried other ones that say they don't cause burning eyes which still did cause problems. This one and the other one I bought of the same kind only 1 was for sensitive skin and the other normal works great.
25-04-2017
i use wipes of another kind but ive heard execellent reviews regarding this product i would like the chance to sample and see if its right for my skin
20-04-2017
I'd love to try out these wipes, since i am looking for wipes that won't irritate my skin and won't leave redness behind
06-04-2017
Une lingette pour peau sensible, ça me plairait de l'essayer. Merci!
03-04-2017
Would like to try this product as well also hear very good things about it, but have never tried it myself. I love the chance.
03-04-2017
I saw these facial cleansing wipes when I was looking for another brand. I bought Live Clean Facial Wipes instead because I love their products and I know they work well. If given the opportunity, I would like to try Garnier Micellar wipes.
31-03-2017
I haven't tried these but am going to very soon. I use the Garnier bottle Micellar right now. Amazing stuff so I think this will be the same thing only much handier.
30-03-2017
Would love to try this product to see if it compares to my Burts Bees cleansing cloths.
10-03-2017
Haven't tried this, but I have tried the Micallar water and it works great. I'm sure this would work just as good only it would be more convenient.
04-03-2017
I would be interested in trying these wipes as I like that it's alcohol free.
04-03-2017
love this product makes me feel clean and fresh and are affordable
03-03-2017
malheureusement j ai pas eu la chance de l essayer mais j aimerais bien
03-03-2017
Jaimerai bien lessayer c un elegant produit il a lair pratique