4,4 5 0 23 23 Un gel hydratant sans huiles et énergisant formulé pour aider à réveiller la peau terne et fatiguée avec une hydratation de 72 heures. Offre une hydratation durant 72 heures qui aide à maintenir une hydratation à long terme.

2019-09-22
Leaves my skin silky
Let’s just say I put the lotion on the skin, no need to get the hose again
2019-09-21
Zesty effect
This gel is invigorating yet gentle. A pleasant and uplifting fragrance embraces your olfactory senses as the gel goes to work. This is the gel you deserve after a hard day’s work!
2019-09-20
Moisturizing
Love this product. I have sensitive skin and was scared to us something new. Tired it and this cream was amazing no break outs. Skin felt soft and It had a refreshing smell.
2019-09-14
Eye Cream
I’ve spent a lot of time looking for an eye cream that is gentle on the skin. I can tell you, this product works! I’ve recommended it to many of my friends. It can be on the pricey side but the canister lasts a long time so it’s not bad. I will keep buying this!
2019-09-12
Great moisturizer for the summer
Love this product for the summer. Doesn't make my skin too oily, but yet, just enough so it doesn't get too dried. Would love it more, if squeeze bottle, easier to dispense.
2019-09-06
AMAZING Scent and moisturizer
I got this initially as a sample and loved it so much I purchased it and switched to this moisturizer. The scent is beautiful and it’s very citrusy, which is great for waking up in the morning! It also moisturizes beautiful and is not greasy at all. I love that I can wear it underneath my makeup and have it not affect my makeup wear at all. Since using this my skin has been extra glowy and very hydrated. I will continue to use this and recommend it most to people with normal to combination/oily skin. I love how light it is most and is by far one of my favourite moisturizers I’ve tried!
2019-09-05
Works well for puffy eyes
Ive been using this under my eyes for a few months and have noticed a huge decrease in under eye puffiness! I can see the difference on mornings where u forget to apply the cream,but overall it has actually reduced the regular level of puffiness. Absorbs well and fast into my combination skin, allowing makeup to be applied right away.
Mixed review
I have oily skin with some dry patches. I bought the trial set for this product line which included eye cream and face moisturizer. I found that depending on the weather, some days it suited my skin and some days it did not. However, my husband who has overall oily siin, loves it. It works very well for him.
2019-09-04
Really wanted to love it.
I purchased this after reading some reviews. I have sentive skin and can’t use heavy moisturizers. This did nothing to hydrate my skin at all. I think it would be best suited for teens.
Wonderful for oily skin
This is a really good moisturizer for oily skin. Even though it's a little expensive, it smells great and I love that it oil-free. It helps keep skin matte and less oily throughout the day. Makeup sits well on top of it.
My Favourite Moisturizer
I have some what oily skin but dry patches. I’m prone to breakouts here and there and this moisturizer helps to clear my skin, fade my acne scars and doesn’t make my skin oily. It’s so light weight and a little goes a long way. It’s a repeat buy for me.
Great for hydration!
Smells amazing ! Feels pretty good on my skin being combination. Origins is a spectacular brand themselves
Moisturizing but not brightening
Ive tried this in the past.. its was hydrating on my ubder eye but not the most brigtening.
2019-09-03
Amazing product!
I love this product. Firstly, it smells amazing, which while not exactly important, certainly is nice. Secondly, the texture is fantastic, and it really makes my ski. Look fresh - I don’t often wear full face makeup, so this is important!
2019-09-03
Feels great
Like all Origin products, it is quality skin care at a reasonable price. The gel is perfect for those vacationing south or at home in a Canadian summer. Not recommended for cold winter weather, but feels great in warmer weather.