4,4 5 0 112 112 Collations lyophilisées au yogourt fouetté et aux fruits ficiels
Gerber® Graduates® Fondants Au Yogourt™

13-11-2020
Yogurt Melts
These yogurt Melts are perfect for little hands learning to pick up smaller objects. They also taste great. They were an easy go to snack for our little ones. Would definitely recommend.
20-10-2020
Baby food
Both my boys loved these when they were babies. They loved the taste of each kind and I loved that they melted so babies wont choke, the only thing is I wished there was more in the bag.
16-10-2020
Whole family loves them
I bought these for my daughter because my son loved them when he was younger and she absolutely loves them! I left the bag on the table and came back to them gone. I found out my two kids and husband ate the rest of them on her. I now need to hide them when i get home or they will all be gone.
14-10-2020
Another great snack option
My kids loved them and they were great to bring with us when we went out or for long drives
02-10-2020
Nice
My child loves these. They taste good and I like the consistency of them. I like that they are big enough that she can pick them up and load some independence to feed herself. These are great will continue to purchase.
19-08-2020
Awesome product
My kids love this and I was shocked that it melts in your mouth and my kids ask to give more and really it tastes like yogurt
22-02-2020
kids love these
I was amazed at how quick they disappeared because my kids loved them that much. My daughter said "mom we need more". So I went to the store the next day and bought a few more packs, but they just can't get enough of these. These snacks are good at any age.
18-02-2020
So good!
My kids can demolish a bag of these in minutes! They melt in your mouth! My husband and I sneak a few too - they are that good! This is a total snack win on road trip and after school.
06-11-2019
Bon au goût mais...
J'ai acheté ce produit pour mon bébé, c'est bon au goût mais ça ne reste pas bon longtemps. Aussi, lorsque je lui donne quelques chose à manger surtout dans ce genre de nourriture c'est pour couper ca faim entre les repas ou comme collation. Malheureusement j'aurais pu lui en données pendant des heures pour le satisfaire. Je ne recommande pas ce produit.
22-09-2019
Wasnt a fan
My niece actually wasn’t much of a fan of these. I’m not sure why but she just didn’t like them. Worth trying because every kid is different. So who knows yours might like them!
05-09-2019
Addicted
When we started feeding solids to our daughter, she favoured berries. So when I found these berry yogurt melts, we had to try them and I wasn’t handing them over to her fast enough. She loved these. I had a couple myself too and they are really good. Very slim choking hazards as they melt in your mouth or of like cotton candy ... without the sugar. I bought so many of these and they have a couple different flavours
05-06-2019
Weird Texture
I attempted to give these to my son. He was not a fan. So I tried them out myself. Weird texture and weird taste... Not sure what improvements could be made - will just avoid in the future.
10-02-2019
My kids love them
My 3 oldest kids tried these and absolutely loved them...they are a great on the go snack as well!
08-02-2019
A favorite for little ones
These are awesome when ur little one is young easy to pick up. My guy loved all the flavors Were my sons favorite snack
12-09-2018
Taste delicious and melt in your mouth.
My daughter absolutely loves these! She gets excited as soon as she sees the bag and I definitely can understand why. The taste is great and they really do melt in your mouth which is perfect for little ones with very little teeth. Also they are not too sweet at all which is a bonus.