Go Fresh Dove Go Fresh Parfum de poire et d'aloès

4,6 5 0 263 263 Revigorez votre rituel matinal avec le Soin nettoyant revigorant pour le corps Dove Go Fresh au parfum de poire et d'aloès
Go Fresh Dove Go Fresh Parfum de poire et d'aloès

28-05-2021
Nice
I Love the smell and silky texture feels nice on my skin
28-05-2021
Excellent
Love all Dove products, there isn't one Dove product that I have used, that I didn't like. Like the fragrance, the softness of this product.
17-05-2021
Silky, Smooth!
I love alllll Dove body washes! I love trying the different fragrances and always grab them on sale. Leaves skin soft, smooth, and smelling great. Doesn't irritate my skin and the scent is not over powering. A little goes a long way. Well worth the price, definitely recommend! Fragrance pictured- Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla
06-05-2021
Moisturizing
I have used Dove products for years but the body wash consistency is a bit thick for me. I like the option of using it as bubble bath but it doesn't bubble up. Other than that it is very moisturizing and has a very lovely scent.
05-05-2021
Dove body wash
I have been using Dove products for a few years now. I love all there body washes i find they are not so strong and i never break out in a rash. The smell is so amazing. I really feel so clean and fresh after using Dove body wash. It really is worth the try the price is great and so many varieties never been disappointed this company puts out such amazing products very happy to buy i can find there products in all places.
22-04-2021
Great for my skin!
I have nothing bad to say about this soap! It's great! Smells good, and works well with my dry sensitive skin. I would buy this again, I always try and grab some when it comes on sale. Love it!
17-03-2021
Freshest feeling
I find that Dove products are light and do not leave your skin heavy and oily I give this 2 thumbs up
10-03-2021
I really liked the smell and how my skin felt after using.
It was so good I have been using it on regular basis.
10-03-2021
Refresh your skin all over
This soap smells great. There is lots of lather while you wash your body . It’s thick enough for it to leave a great smell on the skin and the smell stays on all day I would highly recommend it. I actually bought it on line at Amazon
10-03-2021
Any of the Dove washes for women are amazing. I love how many scents there are, I haven't found one I could say I wouldn't use. I love how soft my skin feels after a shower. Most times no moisturizing after my shower. 100% recommend.
10-02-2021
prefect
I have tried this before. Its nice and creamy and it cleans you good.recommend it for you.
23-01-2021
Love love love
Love this body wash. Firstly smells so great, and doesn’t leave my skin dry at all (and I have dry skin). I’m not going to use any other body wash other than dove
27-10-2020
Dove Pear
Love Dove body wash and i was obsessed with this pear smell! Didn’t smell fake or yucky, or leave any lingering odours. Dove body wash ALWAYS makes my skin feel so soft and clean and moisturized. I love that added benefit of moisture!
19-10-2020
Sentiment de propreté et de fraîcheur
Ma peau était très douce après la première utilisation. Laisse une odeur rafraichissante sur le corps. J'ai apprécié mon expérience.
18-10-2020
Makes my skin refreshed and moisturized
My skin is normally really dry and Dove is the only product I’ve used that makes my skin feel moistened and soft. It feels really rich and different fragrances are not too overpowering. Highly recommend it.