4,1 5 0 12 12 Verrouille ton style avec le fixative haute tenue High Insta Hold got2b! Cette laque à séchage rapide n'altère pas la couleur de tes cheveux, ne colle pas et aide a les protéger du dessèchement. La formula haute tenue maintient ton style pendant 24 heures. Tu peux y aller et lui faire confiance toute la journee! Formulée sans parabèns ni sulfates.
Got2b Fixatif High Insta Hold

26-03-2020
Awesome
This product is super amazing. I haven't used any other one since I tried it. It works like a charm. Holds for days. Honestly it's just perfect and I would definitely recommend it.
22-03-2020
I will definitely repurchase this product the smell is good not overpowering I love the quick dry love this brand really helped with my getting ready routine I’m a fan
22-03-2020
Good hold
Nice spray and nice smell. Hold is good. Does not leave a build up.
21-03-2020
Love
I really Love this product!! Has Very good hold!!
20-03-2020
Good Hold
I have tried @Got2b High Instant Hold it works okay. But I am still liking the brand I buy mush better. I have very difficult hair. So I need a super strong spray. This is a good hairspray for all hair types.
20-03-2020
Excellent
This stuff is great! It holds well, lasts all day, and washes out without leaving a residue
17-03-2020
Good product
It held well didnt have to reapply didnt make my hair feel like I had a bunch of lacquer in it
17-03-2020
Great Hair Spray
Has tremendous staying power ,not sticky ,smells good, reasonable price ! I liked that this product was able to keep my long hair soft! soft
09-03-2020
Not to bad
This product is ok, doesn’t stand out to other product in the same category
07-03-2020
Awesome product
Absolutely love this product, would buy this again!
06-03-2020
Got2b
je n'ai pas aimé l'odeur qu'il a laissé sur mes cheveux, ok il fait le travaille de fixatif mais c'est le seul plus que je lui trouve, pis non je le recommande pas, je ne payerais pas pour ca
02-03-2020
Disappointed
Normally a big fan of "got 2 b" products, and when I wasn't able to purchase my regular brand, I tried the high insta hold. There was no hold. My hair went limp within 15 minutes.