4,1 5 0 24 24 Verrouille ton style avec le fixative haute tenue High Insta Hold got2b! Cette laque à séchage rapide n'altère pas la couleur de tes cheveux, ne colle pas et aide a les protéger du dessèchement. La formula haute tenue maintient ton style pendant 24 heures. Tu peux y aller et lui faire confiance toute la journee! Formulée sans parabèns ni sulfates.
Got2b Fixatif High Insta Hold

07-10-2020
great hairspray!
I really love the scent of this hairspray it isn't too chemical smelling like, it's very light and refreshing, this hairspray is definitely a medium hold, it is not too much of a stronghold, there is a lot of fluid and you can run your fingers through your hair without worry!
04-10-2020
Great hold!
Really enjoy using this hairspray to set my styles. It helps against flyaways well too. It sets really fast and lasts all night for events. I like the smell of it too, it is not overly strong.
12-06-2020
Bon produits
Bon produit. Retiens tous les frisottis durant toute la journée, sans rendre les cheveux très croûtés. Par contre l'odeur serait à améliorer pour que ce produit puisse plaire à tous.
20-04-2020
Wow
This product is really amazing been using for few months now and The hold is great, keeps my hair in place all day
16-04-2020
Great hold
The hold is great, keeps my hair in place all day. I did see a big difference with my frizz. Its controlling it well and even in high humidity. The one thing I didn't like at all was the smell.
10-04-2020
G2b
Love the product it gives a strong hold on your hair and it stays put for the entire day which is a plus when you have frizzy hair. Improvement could be done on. The smell of the product
07-04-2020
Amazing hair spray
This hair spray is awesome! It held my fine baby hairs down throughout an entire workout. It did not leave my hair feeling crunchy and it has a lovely scent.
06-04-2020
Strong Hold
This hairspray is amazing. It has super strong hold yet you can comb through and restyle your hair if needed. I loved the scent it was light but pleasant so if you have to spray a lot you'll enjoy the experience. I also use it to hold down my flyaways and it doesn't flake.
30-03-2020
Love this stuff
Great for fine hair and achieving volume without the gunky feeling after! smells great Affordable I have sensitive skin and some hair products can cause breakouts I was really happy this was not one of them :)
26-03-2020
Awesome
This product is super amazing. I haven't used any other one since I tried it. It works like a charm. Holds for days. Honestly it's just perfect and I would definitely recommend it.
22-03-2020
I will definitely repurchase this product the smell is good not overpowering I love the quick dry love this brand really helped with my getting ready routine I’m a fan
22-03-2020
Good hold
Nice spray and nice smell. Hold is good. Does not leave a build up.
21-03-2020
Love
I really Love this product!! Has Very good hold!!
20-03-2020
Good Hold
I have tried @Got2b High Instant Hold it works okay. But I am still liking the brand I buy mush better. I have very difficult hair. So I need a super strong spray. This is a good hairspray for all hair types.
20-03-2020
Excellent
This stuff is great! It holds well, lasts all day, and washes out without leaving a residue