4,7 5 0 60 60 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.

07-12-2019
This flavour is the best. I loved it. Certainly I will buy it again
05-12-2019
As always it is tasteful.
So I've bought it at regular grocery store, I am always trying their new flavours and I really love it even more than the Dulce de leche one. If you haven't tried it yet you definitely should try it. Really recommend.
Great icecream
Good quality of the ingredients and consistency of the ice cream the price is worth the product.
Yummie
Qualité, très bon gout, mais très cher pour une famille
Love at first bite 😗
Love the chocolate taste and creamy-smooth texture
02-12-2019
Miam
Tout simplement décadent, cette crème glacée est vraiment bonne, je l'adore!
27-11-2019
Too too good to share!
How can you go wrong with such a rich decadent and creamy ice cream brand like Hagen Daz, chocolate chocolate and lots of yummy bits and pieces.........just try to not lick the empty carton......in public that is haha I love this decadent treat.
25-11-2019
Very good flavor and high quality
Tastes exquisite! Really good value for money and doesn't water up when refrigerated. The Rocky Road flavor has almonds and marshmallow which go hand in hand.
25-11-2019
Great tasting .. fulfills you ice cream craving
Very rich and creamy . Best part is the almonds are very crunchy .. my kids love it . Best thing is chocolate chunks . Chocolate intensity in the ice cream can be increased
24-11-2019
Yum!
Such a lovely container of delicious decadence! I would Happily recommended this to all my friends.
23-11-2019
Wow
Amazing!!!! Can't believe how good it was I ate the whole container, must try
19-11-2019
Thus ice cream is full of nuts and chocolate. A party in tour mouth. Smooth taste.
19-11-2019
The best!!
17-11-2019
A family favourite!!
I have been a fan of Haagen Daaz ice cream for quite some time now and was completely blown away by this flavour. I am a little partial since I love love love Rocky Road anything, but I also have very high expectations for Rocky Road goods! My children and SO also were obsessed with this flavour, a pint was simply not enough! Wish they offered this in a bigger tub!
15-11-2019
love love love it
I love ice cream, but this has to be one of my all time favourites.