4,7 5 0 42 42 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.

09-11-2019
so creamy!!
This ice cream is the best in a cup with a touch of milk !! my favourite because it got chocolate and crunch!
wow
très délicieux crème glace de qualité supérieur avec vraiment de bon morceau généreux. gouter vous verré la difference .
Rocky Road
Delicious! One of my new favourites, and the family loves it too.
Comfort
Makes all my problems go away,divine for escaping.
High quality
Very good and rich, high quality ice cream with chunks of goodness
06-11-2019
Shop more time same chocolate favourites and whole family share and enjoy .
Must try!!!
Yes I would definitely recommend this, this product was amazing. My husband and I enjoyed it and will be buying this again for sure and we would recommend it to our family and friends.
My go to
Never fails to deliver quality and great taste Just the right amount. Worth the money
05-11-2019
One of the best ice creams
I am not a big ice cream eater, but these extraaz flavours are amazing. The size is also perfect, because I can actually finish the tub! I recommend trying them!
Delish
Super hard to find rocky road ice cream. This one is mixed perfectly. My favourite flavour. Delish
best ice-cream
i do not have a sweet tooth but i definitely loved this ice-cream.it it creamy and its actually not too sweet at least for me .
great
Best ice cream. Creamy, full of real ingredients. I can't stop at half a container and neither will you
04-11-2019
Haagen Dazs does it again!
Always love their ice cream but this flavour is exceptional! Worth every cent to bring joy to your tastebuds! Every spoon full is as good as the last one.
So good!
This ice cream is amazing, it was gone for a while but I'm so happy that it's back! The marshmallow throughout it is amazing!!
Amazing!
Absolutely Amazing! One of the best ice creams I’ve ever tasted, the perfect amount of marshmallow throughout!