4,7 5 0 106 106 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.
HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road Crème Glacée
  • 4,7 De
  • 106 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

23-10-2020
Sooo Good
I loved this ice cream! It had so much chunks of goodness and tons of marshmallow which is my favourite. It’s very rich and creamy so you don’t need much but it’s so worth every penny.
20-10-2020
Rich flavor and lots of nuts
I really like generously nutty rocky road ice cream like this. The chocolate flavor is rich and the ice cream overall is smooth and creamy. Although I would not niy thid at regular price.
19-10-2020
Divine
This was a pleasant surprise. I mean come on it IS the best brand around, but not a super inticing flavour. I truly loved this one...just the right amount of rocky to road...great balance of chocolate to marshmallow goo to nut. Repurchased.
19-10-2020
Interesting
I had never had rocky road before. Didn’t know what to expect. There is lots of pieces and marshmallow, however the combo is not up my alley. I won’t buy this flavor again. I’m usually more salted caramel route.
17-10-2020
One of my most FAV flavor at all time
This Rocky Road is better than other brands. The ice cream is so creamy and the marshmallow is a great highlight.
17-10-2020
Yummy
Taste amazing, good amount of almonds and mix of ingredients. Haggen daz products are the way to go if you want a ice cream treat, best ice cream you can buy at a supermarket!
08-10-2020
Juste trop bon!
Encore une fois un délice! Pour ceux qui ont la dent sucré et qui aime le chocolat c'est ce qu'il vous faut ! Une texture parfaite parfaite pour offrir comme dessert ou juste pour se gâter ! Essayer là vous verrez!
04-10-2020
Soooo goood!
Found this in Walmart & I was excited that it was in promotion. When I tasted, it was not too sweet and loved the flavor. I will definitely grab another pint the next time I am doing groceries!
14-09-2020
Creamy
I tried this ice cream rocky road by Hagan Das, I enjoyed the taste of a chocolatey Swiss alp experience. My impression of this taste to quench any experience, I would definately recommend this product,thank you,
24-07-2020
Explosion de saveurs
Cette glace me fait tout simplement rappeler mon enfance.
08-07-2020
Délicieux et doux
Très bonne balance de saveur, sucré mais on sent pas le sucre artificiel, pas dur , texture tendre
08-07-2020
yammm
This is the closest thing to Baskin Robins Rocky Road that I've come across yet.
07-07-2020
good
best icecream everrrrr..... I loveeeee haagen dazs... its soooooo gooodddd... I never fail to buy it when i go grocery shopping
09-06-2020
Bon produit
La crème glacée est très bonne. Toutefois, je m'attendais à mieux puisque j'ai adoré pâte à biscuit. Plus de guimauve serait mieux!
28-05-2020
FOR THOSE MUNCHIES
This is my go to for a cheat-day snack! Everyone already knows Haagen-Dazs is the best frozen dessert, but this ice-cream has to be the brands top notch flavor. It hits that chocolate-nutty-creamy craving; I typically like to add extra nuts/chocolate or topping to my ice-cream, but when I get this flavor I don't even bother.

FAQ

Have a question about this product? Ask or answer below, and help each other buy better.

Chargement...

Produits semblables