4,6 5 0 79 79 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.
HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road Crème Glacée
  • 4,6 De
  • 79 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

22-01-2020
Awesome
This maker is always awesome but this time with rocky road is the best dessert in the hot tub I could get thanks for another great product
22-01-2020
Creamy
Man Cant stop eating it..very creamy smooth and rich
11-01-2020
Love the Extras
I really enjoy this combination. The ice cream is rich, smooth & creamy. My favourite is the marshmallow swirls in the ice cream. I would have prefered the almonds to be toasted. Still a quality ice cream that my family still buys and enjoys.
08-01-2020
Délicieux
On ne peut plus s’arrêter de manger, c’est tout simplement délicieux.
04-01-2020
Très bon
J’ai tous mangé le bol au complet c’était très bon je pouvais plus arrêter
03-01-2020
YUMMY
Silky, smooth ice cream, with the perfect amount of crunch from the add ins. Hide this from the family or you're going to have to run out and buy more very quickly!
03-01-2020
Rocky Road is smooth
This ice cream is heavenly. There are lots of almonds in every spoonful! My grandchildren want this as a special treat when it's sleepover night!
02-01-2020
Flavourful
I'm in looove with this flavour and have to say it's become my number one over chocolate peanut butter now. It's full of nuts and marshmallow ribbons and I just can't put it down until its all gone. My waistline doesn't like me much but my tastebuds do!
02-01-2020
Délicieux !
Comme toujours Haagen Dazs est un produit fait de bons ingrédients avec un gout extra ! et cette saveur est sublime et réconfortante !
02-01-2020
A little bit of heaven
Rich creaming flavour would definitely buy it again
12-12-2019
Tasty
I had tried it once but I find it too sweet though I love the rocky road flavour. It’s a little pricey too compare for it’s size but overall it’s tasty would still try other flavours.
10-12-2019
Heavenly
This is a pint of heaven at its finest. The perfect amount of add ins to the ice cream, the rich creamy texture enhanced by the almonds and marshmallows....perfectly satisfying for a treat, or maybe even for breakfast.
10-12-2019
Icecream
Awesome creamy rich flavor....love the way it envelops your tastebuds mmmmmmmm.....well worth it ... I recommend this product to anyone anytime mmmm you have to try itit1
09-12-2019
MIAAAM
Je l'ai essayé et wahoooo, j'ai adoré. C'est crémeux, fondant et bien parfumé. Pas trop sucré, c'est comme je l'aime et toute la famille adore.
08-12-2019
YUMMY
What a delicate delicious treat. Just dont tell my nutritionist lol. Ate the whole thing in one sitting. So good. Rich in taste. Price was worth it big time. May need another one today....

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables