4,6 5 0 81 81 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.
HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road Crème Glacée

23-11-2019
Wow
Amazing!!!! Can't believe how good it was I ate the whole container, must try
19-11-2019
Thus ice cream is full of nuts and chocolate. A party in tour mouth. Smooth taste.
19-11-2019
The best!!
17-11-2019
A family favourite!!
I have been a fan of Haagen Daaz ice cream for quite some time now and was completely blown away by this flavour. I am a little partial since I love love love Rocky Road anything, but I also have very high expectations for Rocky Road goods! My children and SO also were obsessed with this flavour, a pint was simply not enough! Wish they offered this in a bigger tub!
15-11-2019
love love love it
I love ice cream, but this has to be one of my all time favourites.
14-11-2019
Very tasty!
This ice cream is amazing in taste and quality! It tastes real and fresh with every bite. My only complaint is that it is a bit pricey for the amount you get.
13-11-2019
Really Good
Not too sweet. I'm not often a fan of Rocky Road but there was something about this one -- really delicious.
09-11-2019
so creamy!!
This ice cream is the best in a cup with a touch of milk !! my favourite because it got chocolate and crunch!
wow
très délicieux crème glace de qualité supérieur avec vraiment de bon morceau généreux. gouter vous verré la difference .
Rocky Road
Delicious! One of my new favourites, and the family loves it too.
Comfort
Makes all my problems go away,divine for escaping.
High quality
Very good and rich, high quality ice cream with chunks of goodness
06-11-2019
Shop more time same chocolate favourites and whole family share and enjoy .
Must try!!!
Yes I would definitely recommend this, this product was amazing. My husband and I enjoyed it and will be buying this again for sure and we would recommend it to our family and friends.
05-11-2019
My go to
Never fails to deliver quality and great taste Just the right amount. Worth the money