4,7 5 0 60 60 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.
  • 4,7 De
  • 60 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

04-11-2019
So good!
This ice cream is amazing, it was gone for a while but I'm so happy that it's back! The marshmallow throughout it is amazing!!
04-11-2019
Amazing!
Absolutely Amazing! One of the best ice creams I’ve ever tasted, the perfect amount of marshmallow throughout!
04-11-2019
Yummy Yummy
This is yeh yummiest rock road ice cream I've had. I don't indulge very often but when I do this is my first choice.
04-11-2019
EXTRAAZ ROCKY ROAD
i LOVED IT VERY MUCH i LOVE ROCKY ROAD ICECREAM AMD THIS ONE BRINGS OUT THE FLAVOUR AND IS VERY REFRESHING
04-11-2019
D-lecious
Amazing nutty.. chocolateyyyyy ice cream ... the beat there ever can be ... best for ppl with live for lots of chocolate and lots of nuttytssss
04-11-2019
A decadent treat
I am a huge chocolate fan but have been trying to cut back - this is my new weakness!!! But decadent enough to be satisfied with one to two spoon fulls a night.
04-11-2019
Good for bad mud
It is tasty full of nuts flwer icecream, can be used as part of very exclusive dessert
04-11-2019
Great decadent
Taste great, a nice treat on a stressful day at work. It would tate better if theres more almond in there as it is just a bit too sweet to my liking.
04-11-2019
Great rich ice cream
Delicious. Very rich decadent ice cream . I ate the whole container
04-11-2019
Delicious
Very good ice cream but often too expensive so I tend to go with cheaper brands unless it’s on sale
03-11-2019
The best Ice Cream Everrrrrr!
There is nothing like haagen-dazs rocky road ice cream. I can eat the whole thing all by myself ;)
03-11-2019
Delicieux
Cette crème glacée est un vrai délice. Depuis que je l’ai essayé, j’en achète constamment pour nos petite soirée en famille. Mes enfants l’adore, je le recommande a tout mes amis.
02-11-2019
Yum
Very creamy and crunchy. My grandkids thought it was the best ice cream ever
02-11-2019
LOVE IT!!!
I love Rocky Road ice cream and this one is the top of my list to eat now!! Lots of ooey gooey marshmallow, lots of almonds and I couldn't stop eating it!! I would recommend it to everyone to at least try!
02-11-2019
de la bonne en vla
Excellente mais beaucoup trop DISPENDIEUSE , elle pourrait a la limite rattraper la Crème glacé cubaine vendue a l'EXPO EN 1967 une suggestion fournissez des coupons d'essaie ou rabais a l'occasion COMME une des MARQUE COMPETITIVE

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables