4,6 5 0 80 80 Offrez-vous une gâterie de niveau supérieur avec la crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road. Nous avons ajouté des ingrédients texturés à notre crème glacée HÄAGEN-DAZS délicieusement unique, vous offrant ainsi une expérience incomparable qui comblera vos fringales les plus intenses. Des tourbillons moelleux à la guimauve et des amandes grillées sont combinés à notre légendaire crème glacée au chocolat faite de produits laitiers 100 % canadiens. Le résultat est une expérience délicieuse, qui est de retour à la demande générale.
HÄAGEN-DAZS Exträaz Rocky Road Crème Glacée

05-11-2019
Delish
Super hard to find rocky road ice cream. This one is mixed perfectly. My favourite flavour. Delish
05-11-2019
best ice-cream
i do not have a sweet tooth but i definitely loved this ice-cream.it it creamy and its actually not too sweet at least for me .
great
Best ice cream. Creamy, full of real ingredients. I can't stop at half a container and neither will you
04-11-2019
Haagen Dazs does it again!
Always love their ice cream but this flavour is exceptional! Worth every cent to bring joy to your tastebuds! Every spoon full is as good as the last one.
So good!
This ice cream is amazing, it was gone for a while but I'm so happy that it's back! The marshmallow throughout it is amazing!!
Amazing!
Absolutely Amazing! One of the best ice creams I’ve ever tasted, the perfect amount of marshmallow throughout!
Yummy Yummy
This is yeh yummiest rock road ice cream I've had. I don't indulge very often but when I do this is my first choice.
EXTRAAZ ROCKY ROAD
i LOVED IT VERY MUCH i LOVE ROCKY ROAD ICECREAM AMD THIS ONE BRINGS OUT THE FLAVOUR AND IS VERY REFRESHING
D-lecious
Amazing nutty.. chocolateyyyyy ice cream ... the beat there ever can be ... best for ppl with live for lots of chocolate and lots of nuttytssss
A decadent treat
I am a huge chocolate fan but have been trying to cut back - this is my new weakness!!! But decadent enough to be satisfied with one to two spoon fulls a night.
Good for bad mud
It is tasty full of nuts flwer icecream, can be used as part of very exclusive dessert
Great decadent
Taste great, a nice treat on a stressful day at work. It would tate better if theres more almond in there as it is just a bit too sweet to my liking.
Great rich ice cream
Delicious. Very rich decadent ice cream . I ate the whole container
04-11-2019
Very good ice cream but often too expensive so I tend to go with cheaper brands unless it’s on sale
03-11-2019
The best Ice Cream Everrrrrr!
There is nothing like haagen-dazs rocky road ice cream. I can eat the whole thing all by myself ;)