4,7 5 0 3 3 Le sérum éclat exfoliant Prism laisse la peau exfoliée, douce et éclatante grâce à un arc-en-ciel de fruits 100 pour cent naturels et d’AHA à base de plantes, notamment de l’acide lactique, de l’acide glycolique et des acides maliques, ainsi qu’une concentration d’écorce de saule naturelle BHA et de vitamine C d’extrait de prune Kakadu.
HERBIVORE Sérum éclat exfoliant Prism avec 12 % d’AHA et 3 % de BHA

18-02-2020
Good product, but pricey.
I purchased a collection of mini products from Herbivore. I really loved the Prism product and found that it had a positive effect on the dark spots on my skin. My only critique would be the price of the full size product versus the results. While I enjoyed my use of the product, I have since found comparable products for a lower cost. Herbivore products are amazing and worth the splurge, but I wouldn't prioritize Prism over other products from their line.
14-02-2020
My face is so soft and smooth!
I really like this serum! I've tried some others (with acids) with similar ingredients, but my skin often burns/itches after applying. I have fairly sensitive skin, so I was impressed with this! I've noticed the uneven texture and tiny bumps on my forehead finally improving. I would recommend this to those too want a smoother completion and want to get rid of their small acne breakouts.
06-02-2020
Beyond expectations!
This was my first time riding this product as I've never heard of the brand before and it was in a Christmas gift package I received. All I can say is that I'm surprised by the effect s9 far!
04-12-2019
There are so many different cyrano's I would like to try it to see if this is different from all the rest.
03-12-2019
Would love to try this product as it’s a bit pricey but willing to pay more if I really like it .Thank you