4,7 5 0 81 81 La meilleure lotion pour bébés ayant la peau sensible devrait nourrir en douceur et prendre soin de leur peau délicate.

2019-06-05
12/10 would buy again
As a child I suffered a lot with sensitive skin and so my mom always used Dove products... Well fast forward 20-something years later, here I am with my own children... Who unfortunately seem to have inherited my sensitivities...(Sorry boys). So of course I've gone through using various baby lotions to see what works for them. Naturally, Dove was one of them, and of course, as it did for me, it has helped with my boys. This product leaves their skin feeling nice and soft without any irritation. Will always buy again!
2019-03-13
Love this stuff!
I absolutely adore this stuff! I am prone to breakouts on my face and I can use this lotion without any problem. The smell is clean and fresh, there is no greasy residue on my hands, body or face and it's extremely affordable. I highly recommend trying.
2019-03-07
leaves the skin soft
I use this on my babies and I love it. No strong smell and no sticky feeling. Their skin is left nice and soft. A little goes a long way with this stuff.
2019-01-12
We love Dove!
My son has super sensitive skin. He would break out in a rash after we tried so many products. But not with Dove. It’s so gentle on his skin and keeps him hydrated. It doesn’t leave a greasy film which is important to me.
2018-11-19
Meilleur
Ce produit est excellent et très bon pour la peau et j’aime beaucoup cette odeur de fraîcheur sur ma peau c’est ma marque favorite je vous recommande.
2018-11-19
Worked great for my twins
Helped with eczema on my baby's skin! Did not hurt their eyes and left them with soft skin.
2018-11-14
Durban
This is absolutely great for babies. It works for mine. It smells lovely and keeps their skin soft and smooth.
2018-11-01
So soft!
So nice to use this on my LO skin and also my own!
2018-10-24
Good Baby lotion
We tried this on my son when it first came out and I love how soft it made my sons skin feel! It was a tad greasy I found, but it did not have any strong purfumes or scents so that was great!
2018-10-18
Our absolute favorite!
This is the best baby product I have ever found! This is our third baby and it is all we used for all three except for a month of the first baby. Who spent that first month screaming every time he had a bath. Once we switched it up bath time became calm and relaxed. Absolutely the best baby product we have ever purchased.
2018-09-19
Tres bon produit
Mon bébé à la peau très sèche et cette lotion aide beaucoup à bien hydrater sa peau.
2018-09-19
À racheter assurément
Nous avons reçu une bouteille en cadeau pour nos enfants qui ont la peau sensible et, après l'avoir essayé, nous sommes tombés sous le charme. Ce produit laisse la peau douce et n'est pas agressif pour la peau des petits bébés. Excellente marque !
2018-09-06
Amazing !
My son is 2 years old and i have tried other products but i would have to say this is one of the best! The smell is so refreshing and it does its job definitely moisturizes.
2018-08-26
Scent-free, no irritation
Absolutely thrilled with this lotion. So many sensitive products for babies are filled full of stuff, or alternately, lacking many 'nasties' but they still have scent. In my opinion, there's really no reason to ever have scent on a baby's skin. In sensitive products, it's especially unforgiveable in sensitive products. So the fact that this lotion is free of lots of problematic ingredients and also scent, is great! No irritation of babies skin and it left the skin nice and soft and hydrated feeling. Will definitely be keeping this on hand for washing my little relatives in the future!
2018-08-19
This product is not just for Babies I am in my late 50s and it worked better than some of the more expensive adult moisturizers that I have bought.