4,7 5 0 83 83 La meilleure lotion pour bébés ayant la peau sensible devrait nourrir en douceur et prendre soin de leur peau délicate.

06-09-2018
Amazing !
My son is 2 years old and i have tried other products but i would have to say this is one of the best! The smell is so refreshing and it does its job definitely moisturizes.
26-08-2018
Scent-free, no irritation
Absolutely thrilled with this lotion. So many sensitive products for babies are filled full of stuff, or alternately, lacking many 'nasties' but they still have scent. In my opinion, there's really no reason to ever have scent on a baby's skin. In sensitive products, it's especially unforgiveable in sensitive products. So the fact that this lotion is free of lots of problematic ingredients and also scent, is great! No irritation of babies skin and it left the skin nice and soft and hydrated feeling. Will definitely be keeping this on hand for washing my little relatives in the future!
19-08-2018
This product is not just for Babies I am in my late 50s and it worked better than some of the more expensive adult moisturizers that I have bought.
04-08-2018
J'utilise ce produit pour mon bébé, il est doux, facile d'utiliser, le prix est raisonnable et l'efficacité est génial. Il n'affecte pas sa peau et la laisse très douce. C'est vraiment très efficace et je recommande pour les mamans.
11-07-2018
This is one of the best lotions i definitely recommend for baby and mommy too! I use it for my newborns sensitive skin after shower and i even use it for myself. Thats how much i like this product. Its very gentle, mild and soft to touch.
11-07-2018
Great cream! I feel good using it on my babies and they smell great!
05-07-2018
Big fan of Dove products for myself. Tried Dove Baby and was happy with results. Smells so Nice, rinses away easily and left baby with soft skin.
03-06-2018
Très doux pour la peau de bébé, la pompe distribue un bonne quantité de lotion.
28-05-2018
This is one of those products that is great for everyone it smells great it's great for sensitive skin I use it after baths for me and my son love it
26-05-2018
Amazing product for babies soft skin. Highly recommended
08-05-2018
Dove has great baby products. I used this as a toddler product. It is gentle and light
09-04-2018
I use this for my baby and myself. After major hormon changes due to pregnancy, my skin decided to lash out at anything that came in contact with it. I used this after receiving it at my baby shower and I will never use anything else
01-03-2018
My toddler has baby exczema and this product provides protection against dry skin. He likes it and I dont have to struggle putting it on him.
18-02-2018
I use dove on my skin and when I saw they had baby products I was thrilled.
07-02-2018
My two daughters like this product, even thought they aren't babies any more. The 5 year old has eczema so she really needs everything that is for sensitive skin. The is great for her skin. My oldest daughter just likes the fact that it doen't really have a smell since she doesn't like to smell like fruit all the time, she uses this before going to bed.