JBL GO 3 Enceinte portable étanche

4,6 5 0 24 24 La JBL Go 3 arbore un style audacieux et un son Pro JBL puissant. Avec son nouveau design accrocheur et audacieux, son tissu coloré et ses détails expressifs, voici l’accessoire indispensable pour votre prochaine sortie. Laissez-vous transporter par le son Pro JBL, la conception étanche à l’eau et à la poussière certifiée IP67 qui vous permet une écoute sous la pluie ou au soleil, et une boucle intégrée pour l’emporter partout où vous allez. L’enceinte JBL Go 3 affiche un son aussi net que puissant.
JBL GO 3 Enceinte portable étanche

29-09-2022
JBL GO PORTABLE
A small but mighty speaker, great sound quality and easy to just throw into your bag to go to the beach or golfing. Would recommend as a great travel speaker.
22-09-2022
JBL GO PORTABLE WATER BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
For a small little speaker it has a pretty awesome sound also which is pretty loud if you want to turn it up that much. I love it!
13-09-2022
Convenient
This is fantastic, my husband loves party and be the host most of the time, invite family and friends to have fun or celebrate our milestone. This is essential at that point in our home. Quality is fab, must give it a try.
12-09-2022
Love this waterproof speaker. Great quality and the sound is great. Very pleased with this purchase.
07-09-2022
very good
As soon as I received it, I immediately opened the link to Bluetooth to listen to music. It's a really lovely stereo. I like it so much and the sound quality is very good. The price is also affordable, everyone buy it for me.
27-08-2022
Awesome waterproof bluetooth speaker!!
This little speaker is great on big sound! Love it in th shower! Pairs right away..and if left outside..no worries!! Love it!
26-08-2022
Definitely recommend this
Ths is my third JBL Bluetooth speaker, mid you my other 2 still work just great and thats why I bought this as well because I knew it wouldn't be money wasted
26-08-2022
good speaker
good overall speaker for the construction material and value
23-08-2022
Loved it
Very compact yet powerful speaker! I was impressed by how much sounds comes out of this tiny thing sleek design and easy to carry with you to use outdoors
20-08-2022
Great Product
Nice clear sound , easy to hook up via Bluetooth to my iphone 13 . I just wish the volume would go up a bit more otherwise no complaints .
18-08-2022
jbl audio
jbl speaker sounds great attached to your bag
17-08-2022
Sick way to bump your fav tunes
Works well for travel impressed at how loud it little tiny speaker was would definetly recommend this product
16-08-2022
Good speaker for the pool
Perfect for the pool, but their is more product for a little more $$ that give a better sound. But the conception is good. Very strong and waterproof.
15-08-2022
JBL waterproof speakers
I absolutely love this speaker it small and compact easy to travel with and its waterproof so you don't have to worry about the speaker being damaged if it gets wet, the speaker is loud and has good bass and sounds really good.
09-08-2022
Great Quality and Sound!
Loved this speaker, super handy for having such a small size to just fit in your bag on the go. Great sound quality I was definitely impressed. I would most definitely recommend this.