4,8 5 0 21 21 Un jeu de dés rapide et frénétique pour deux ! Lancez vos dés pour qu'ils correspondent aux garnitures de votre tranche de pizza. Continuez à lancer jusqu'à ce qu'ils correspondent tous. Maintenant, prenez une autre carte et continuez ! Le premier joueur à créer une pizza complète gagne !
Jeu Pizza Party

22-01-2021
Superbe
Perfect game , pour toute la familles , on a adoré
17-01-2021
Good game
Was very fun to play, a lot of laughs,easy to play for all ages. Played with my grandkids & would def buy firany age
30-12-2020
Fun Game
Fun game for all ages. Easy to follow for the younger kids but still fun for the older ones. Fast paced and competitive.
24-12-2020
Cute and different
A fast paced game built on competition and fun. We played it as a family it was enjoyable fast paced and highly competitive for sure. Every round was played in about 5 minutes. The dice added a little more diversity to the game as you could have a hard time getting that last ingredient on the pizza.
17-12-2020
Lots of fun!
I enjoyed playing this with my friends! It was a lot of fun and will definitely play again. It’s a great game for everyone.
15-12-2020
Fun
We had such a fun game night we thoroughly enjoyed the game and would play it again and buy it again.
03-12-2020
Family fun
This is fun for the whole family. Easy to understand and play
01-12-2020
pizza party
Just bought this to play with my grandson. Pizza is one of his favorite things
01-12-2020
Pizza
love this game fun, quick .with an easy clean up after. We also use it when traveling in the car or hotel small and easy to bring with us
23-11-2020
Family fun.
I bought this game for my sons Birthday. We are a huge family that loves board games. So I had to try this one out. The kids and adults loved this game. So definitely recommend this to everyone who loves board games as much as us. It's fun, holds your attention, and easy to play.
21-11-2020
Soo fun!!
I love pizza party! My mom and I play it whenever we get together and it turns into something competitive! Easy to play and good for kids and adults alike. Totally recommend to anyone!
07-11-2020
Pizza Party
This is a great game. It is extremely easy to play which makes it fun for the whole family. We also like that we do not need much room to play.
28-10-2020
Great game
A great game that's fun for all ages. Was an easy game for my kids to understand without alot of adult help!
24-10-2020
Amazeballs
Absolutely love it my kids love it too Totally recommend it to everyone
21-10-2020
Fun for kids
Fun game and easy to play. I have used this game as a motivator in speech therapy. They kids request it time and time again. Easy to set up and put away.