5 5 0 7 7 Un jeu de dés rapide et frénétique pour deux ! Lancez vos dés pour qu'ils correspondent aux garnitures de votre tranche de pizza. Continuez à lancer jusqu'à ce qu'ils correspondent tous. Maintenant, prenez une autre carte et continuez ! Le premier joueur à créer une pizza complète gagne !
Jeu Pizza Party

24-10-2020
Amazeballs
Absolutely love it my kids love it too Totally recommend it to everyone
21-10-2020
Fun for kids
Fun game and easy to play. I have used this game as a motivator in speech therapy. They kids request it time and time again. Easy to set up and put away.
13-10-2020
Fast flavored cheese on the go.
I tried some pieces of pizza flavored cheese at my local supermarket at No frills. I noticed it was new and on sale what a bonus. I enjoyed the creamy cheese I had always remembered plus a tasty flavor of pizza. Thanks.....cheryl.
25-09-2020
Pizza party
My familly and I enjoyed playing this game, at fisrt we didnt understand they game but after making research on internet we loved the Game
05-09-2020
Excellent
my family really enjoyed it I have to say that my son doesn't want to stop playing cause he loves pizza
04-09-2020
Awesome product
I just love this game it is very good and I and my family play I will prefer to buy it
03-09-2020
Fun
lt was great fun and was very exciting to play. l have already started to recommend it to family and friends.