4,7 5 0 454 454 • Le shampoing et nettoyant de la tête-o-pieds pour bébés de Johnson's, format voyage, prend soin en douceur de la peau sensible de bébé • Formule douce, hypoallergénique et sans parabènes
Johnson’s Shampoing et Nettoyant Pour Bébés Tête-o-Pieds Sans Larmes 1L

Baby loves it
I love this product for my grandchildren. East to use with a little one in your arms. The pump makes it so much easier to use than picking up the bottle.
Using them since 2010
I have been using Johnson and johnson products with my 3 kids. This one in particular when they reach 1 year old. They have another line for newborn as well. Just finished a bottle and trying out this line.
Baby bath time
It is gentle on the skin, great for a newborn as shampoo and bath wash. Would recommend for tear free washes.
Smells so good!
This is the only bodywash I have used on my baby. It works really well for a good clean and she also smells wonderful after her bath. Her skin is sensitive and it does not bother her at all.
Johnson baby wash
I love using it on all my babies... it’s go relaxing for them
Tearless
It makes my baby skin very smooth and it is tearless.
Not a 100% tearless
My twins skin felt so soft after bath. I found that its is not tearless as they say, it does burn the eyes a bit. If this product was a 100% tearless it would be a great product.
24-01-2021
It's so gentle I even use it due my dry skin it's the only brand I trust
great product
sent is not over powering and leaves skinning feeling soft. I like that this product can be used on the whole body.
Very adapted for kids
This is so great, it not only smeels great but is very gentle.
23-01-2021
Best for your kids
Best bodywash for kids , thé smell is amazing and thé Skin is so soft
Great for the price!
Been using Johnson and Johnson baby products for years. It's always been the number one go to for my kids. This one is a great size for the price and lasts ages with my little ones!
21-01-2021
Mild body wash. My Daughter been using this since she was a baby and now she's 4 years old and continue.
Babywash
It is mild and easy on their skin. Convient head to toe wash.
21-01-2021
Babies hair and skin stay super soft, and smells nice too!