3,5 5 0 77 77 Fudge
Jos Louis Barres

30-08-2019
fine
These are a fine/ok pastry, but there are so many other options out there that are even better. I have bought when on sale and looking for a chocolate cake-snack, but it is not something that I look for or buy very often. Ok, but other products out there are better.
12-03-2015
I like these even better than the regular Jos Louis, would definitely get again for a treat.
26-02-2015
Who doesn't love Jos Louis no matter what shape they may take?! Delicious!
10-01-2015
These bars are so much different than the regular Jos Louis. The taste is different and so is the texture. I prefer the Original Jos Louis
10-01-2015
These snacks are sure to please a sweet toothbut they are a very small snack
10-12-2014
Jos Louis products are so disgusting. Over-processed junk you don't need to put in your body.
06-09-2014
I thought since my family enjoys the round Joe Louis that we had to try the new bars, but I must say I was a tad disappointed with them, just not the same, almost tasted a little more commercial than the round ones, guess we are sticking with the circles and half moons!
03-09-2014
J'ai essayé ce produit et j'ai aimé mais si je pouvais choisir entre les Jos Louis au fudge et le bon vieux Jos Louis , je choisirais certainement ce dernier.Mais à essayer quand même.
08-07-2014
Having grown up enjoying Jos Louis in Montreal (ahh..the memories), it was nice to see an epic feature in snack cakes making such a great change. I LOVE THESE! Far easier to eat, not as messy (but hey...messy isn't so bad with snacks!). Such an awesome innovation!
17-06-2014
Yummy!! Need I say more. Perfect pick me up and a great treat. Love these.
07-06-2014
Can't go wrong with Jos Louis. I find these less messy to eat than the original round ones so thats a plus. Yummy!
01-05-2014
One word: DELICIOUS. There really isn't anything else to say except for: BUY THEM! :D
27-04-2014
if you are in to something really sweet. this is the bar to try
18-04-2014
il n a pas de mot pour dire wow tres bon
16-04-2014
still love the originals but these are a great followup.