3 5 0 49 49 Fudge
Jos Louis Barres

27-03-2020
Meh
Le format de ces "jos Louis" ne convainc pas. Une barre de sucre au goût grossier de chocolat n'a rien d'intéressant. Ici, Vachon rate complètement la cible! Sec et sans originalité, ce produit n'a rien pour lui. D'autant que sont prix n'en vaut pas la valeur!
30-08-2019
fine
These are a fine/ok pastry, but there are so many other options out there that are even better. I have bought when on sale and looking for a chocolate cake-snack, but it is not something that I look for or buy very often. Ok, but other products out there are better.
12-03-2015
I like these even better than the regular Jos Louis, would definitely get again for a treat.
26-02-2015
Who doesn't love Jos Louis no matter what shape they may take?! Delicious!
10-01-2015
These bars are so much different than the regular Jos Louis. The taste is different and so is the texture. I prefer the Original Jos Louis
10-01-2015
These snacks are sure to please a sweet toothbut they are a very small snack
10-12-2014
Jos Louis products are so disgusting. Over-processed junk you don't need to put in your body.
06-09-2014
I thought since my family enjoys the round Joe Louis that we had to try the new bars, but I must say I was a tad disappointed with them, just not the same, almost tasted a little more commercial than the round ones, guess we are sticking with the circles and half moons!
03-09-2014
J'ai essayé ce produit et j'ai aimé mais si je pouvais choisir entre les Jos Louis au fudge et le bon vieux Jos Louis , je choisirais certainement ce dernier.Mais à essayer quand même.
08-07-2014
Having grown up enjoying Jos Louis in Montreal (ahh..the memories), it was nice to see an epic feature in snack cakes making such a great change. I LOVE THESE! Far easier to eat, not as messy (but hey...messy isn't so bad with snacks!). Such an awesome innovation!
17-06-2014
Yummy!! Need I say more. Perfect pick me up and a great treat. Love these.
07-06-2014
Can't go wrong with Jos Louis. I find these less messy to eat than the original round ones so thats a plus. Yummy!
01-05-2014
One word: DELICIOUS. There really isn't anything else to say except for: BUY THEM! :D
27-04-2014
if you are in to something really sweet. this is the bar to try
18-04-2014
il n a pas de mot pour dire wow tres bon