4,9 5 0 7 7 Ce vaporisateur hydratant est chargé d'ingrédients nourrissants tels que la glycérine, l'acide hyaluronique, des extraits d'ananas, de noix de coco et de l’eau pétillante de noix de coco. Vous pouvez utiliser ce vaporisateur seul ou par-dessus le maquillage pour tous les types de peau.
Kaja Mist Me Vaporisateur Hydratant Pour le Visage

20-10-2020
Refreshing
I really like this product because it made my face feel refreshed and I love the fact that it will help keep my skin healthy
15-10-2020
So refrshing
I love this mist so so so much! It is super refreshing and energizing. Perfect for my dry skin!!!
06-10-2020
Favourite face mist
I haven’t come across many face mist, that do the job of locking my makeup in and refreshing my face. However this is a two in one. I love how my face look after a spray this on.
03-10-2020
Good hydrating spray
Smells great, leaves skin hydrated, and gives skin a natural glow.
19-09-2020
BEST FACE MIST IVE USED
THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT YOUR FACE WILL FEEL SO SMOOTH AND SOFT AFTER EACH USE
11-09-2020
leave
Excelente produit je laconseil a tout le monde super
04-09-2020
Love the product
I just love this product it is very good and it is really very nice and soft on your face and it is very affordable
21-10-2020
I heard about this product that it's very good. But never tried so I love to use it if I get the semple.
22-09-2020
Heard good reviews would definitely be something I would try