4,6 5 0 5 5 Ultra-léger, ultra-coloré et ultra-mignon, ce rouge à lèvres à pigments est aussi léger que l'air, laissant les lèvres douces et soyeuses, confortables et illuminées de couleurs riches. Sa formule légère est également infusée d'extrait de rose, qui aide à hydrater la peau.
KAJA Rouge à Lèvres Fini Naturel Léger Air Heart

31-05-2020
This is the best one I tried, I always wanted this😊
12-05-2020
PERFECT !
I really like the colour and texture . good smell and smooth finish .
07-04-2020
Lightweight and moisturizing
This lipstick is pigmented, lightweight and does not dry out the lips. I love how cute the packaging is but my main gripe is the cost to product received ratio. It’s not cheap and you don’t get allot of product in the tube. However this comes in a variety of pretty shades.
25-03-2020
So cute!
I love the the actual stick is a heart! It's so cute. I really like natural colours, nudes, pink and peaches so this goes very nicely with the rest of my colour palletes. Received as a gift!
02-03-2020
Tout naturel
J'adore ce produit moi qui ne met pas beaucoup de rouge à lèvre celui ci est parfait teinde et texture naturelle. Seulement la tenue qui serait à améliorer. Je le recommande à celles qui ne se maquiller as beaucoup.
06-05-2020
Looking forward to trying this. Summer is coming and I hear it comes in lovely colours.
27-04-2020
No I have not tried this product but I'm willing to give it a try.
16-03-2020
I would live to try this product I think this would be a great opportunity
15-03-2020
Would like to try new lipstick,I’m always trying new colours,this one sounds like a winner
13-03-2020
Would be interested in trying out this product. The natural colours are really appealing.
03-03-2020
I would love to try this product I love natural colours
03-03-2020
I haven’t try but would like to. To see the quality of the product.