4,8 5 0 10 10 Notre traitement pour les lèvres infusé de brillance permet l'hydratation d'une huile avec le lustre d'un brillant à lèvres. Ajoutez un lustre d'apparence naturelle avec notre formule non teintée ou ajoutez un soupçon de couleur avec une huile à lèvres teintée.
  • 4,8 De
  • 10 Critiques
FAQ

Critiques

2019-07-04
It’s amazing
Love ❤️ this amazing lip gloss..It is one of the best in my collection and will definitely recommend it to everyone
2019-04-14
Soft
Succulent lips , keeps this moist and smooth . Plenty compliments every time I wear it !
2019-04-01
Gloss lip balm + protection
I grew up with glossy lip blam so this product is so PERFECT! Love this balm because it can be used as a base balm or over coat for your lipstick to create a glossy sheen! Feels great and lasts long to keep my lips hydrated and luxe.
2019-04-01
Lovely for Lips
This is a great lip products. It goes on well. It gives me a natural looking luster as well.
2019-03-10
Effective
This is pretty effective and slides on smoothly adding a gloss.
2019-03-07
Lovable Lips
My lips are normally very dry. I tried this product and now I never have to continually use lip balm. Just once a day does it.
2019-04-03
Non je les pas essayé encore mais jaimerais sa laisser si je vais avoir des belle lèvres svp
2019-03-07
I’m very interested me allow me to try this love to wear lip gloss
2019-03-07
I am a lipstick kind of a gal and I'd love to try this product :)
2019-03-06
Love love love lip products, would love to test this product.

FAQ

Chargement...

Produits semblables