4,9 5 0 7 7 Notre traitement pour les lèvres infusé de brillance permet l'hydratation d'une huile avec le lustre d'un brillant à lèvres. Ajoutez un lustre d'apparence naturelle avec notre formule non teintée ou ajoutez un soupçon de couleur avec une huile à lèvres teintée.
Kiehl’s Love Oil pour les Lèvres™

07-01-2020
Love
I love love this product so much. My lips are drier usually, and I don't always want to be wearing a balm. I love this gloss like shine, as it looks great and keeps my lips feeling non sticky, and hydrated
04-07-2019
It’s amazing
Love ❤️ this amazing lip gloss..It is one of the best in my collection and will definitely recommend it to everyone
14-04-2019
Soft
Succulent lips , keeps this moist and smooth . Plenty compliments every time I wear it !
01-04-2019
Gloss lip balm + protection
I grew up with glossy lip blam so this product is so PERFECT! Love this balm because it can be used as a base balm or over coat for your lipstick to create a glossy sheen! Feels great and lasts long to keep my lips hydrated and luxe.
01-04-2019
Lovely for Lips
This is a great lip products. It goes on well. It gives me a natural looking luster as well.
10-03-2019
Effective
This is pretty effective and slides on smoothly adding a gloss.
Lovable Lips
My lips are normally very dry. I tried this product and now I never have to continually use lip balm. Just once a day does it.
03-04-2019
Non je les pas essayé encore mais jaimerais sa laisser si je vais avoir des belle lèvres svp
07-03-2019
I’m very interested me allow me to try this love to wear lip gloss
07-03-2019
I am a lipstick kind of a gal and I'd love to try this product :)
06-03-2019
Love love love lip products, would love to test this product.