4,5 5 0 124 124 5 super grains enrobés de beurre d'arachide et légèrement cuits au four pour un petit-déjeuner moelleux et croustillant. Avec chaque portion de 50 g contenant 19 g de grains entiers, ils constituent une source idéale d’énergie durable tout au long de la journée.
KIND® Petit-Déjeuner Barre au Beurre d'Arachide

26-02-2020
Really?
How is this company allowed to advertise as a protein bar when you need to eat the entire box to get enough of a slow release protein to make it worth it and then watch the sugars that arent counted as fat and the carbs.
20-02-2020
When you Kind of need a boost.
I love peanut butter and granola bars but I was always hesitant at buying Kind because of the price tag. A couple of coupons later, I am hooked. This product is unique and well worth the money spent on it.
18-02-2020
Great on the go snack
I quite like these peanut butter bars. They taste great and is decently filling.
15-02-2020
loved it!
I actually didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I took it as a snack, but it exceeded my expectations. I like the structure and went through the pack within few days. Not too sweet, I think would work good for kids
25-01-2020
Good Breakfast
I had the chance to try this I found it very yummy it’s soft so if don’t have the best teeth this just falls apart in your mouth very nutritious a very good start to the day tatstes just like peanut butter
24-01-2020
So good
These are my new favourite granola bars they are delicious and healthy which I just love
21-01-2020
Too dense and tasteless
This is a thick bar that is dry and although you can taste the peanut butter somewhat it has no flavour other than that and seems to have pockets or bite that have no flavour.
15-01-2020
KIND Breakfast Bars
These bars are a tasty, and convenient snack. They are a made with healthy ingredients and provide a great source of energy for a quick pick-me-up!
04-01-2020
Good option
The taste of these bars are good - not too sugary, though not too much of a lingering aftertaste. Not something to eat literally on the go as they are a bit crumbly, but a good option to have on hand for some carb cravings.
21-12-2019
Tasty treat
I'm a big fan of the kind bars. They are very tasty and not overly sweet. I can also understand the ingredients list, which is always a bonus to me.
12-12-2019
Taste good
Im not fan of granola but this one is good my officemate always keep one for snack break and she let me have one.It’s tasty but I find it a little dry but overall it’s good snack.
08-12-2019
Review
Recommend purchase if you find yourself in a rush in the morning or hungry in the afternoon. It’s a tasty, filling snack that will keep you focused on everyday to do’s until your next meal
14-11-2019
Tasty and convenient
This is a good quick snack and very convenient. They taste good too!
12-11-2019
Snack time
While it was nice that it’s gluten free so I can eat it I did find the taste to be milder than I thought it would be. I would buy it again as it’s a great filling snack and is better, I find ,than traditional gronla bars.
10-11-2019
Good
This is a good product tasty but a bit on the expensive side. High in calories so depending on how many people you are feeding it can be a bit costly as well too costly to purchase for snacking.