4,5 5 0 65 65 5 super grains enrobés de beurre d'arachide et légèrement cuits au four pour un petit-déjeuner moelleux et croustillant. Avec chaque portion de 50 g contenant 19 g de grains entiers, ils constituent une source idéale d’énergie durable tout au long de la journée.

2019-06-17
Ok
This is a nice tasting bar for when in a bind for breakfast, however, the sugar content was quite high. I liked the crunchy peanut parts.
2019-06-17
Kind to the belly, and no guilt!!
It’s quite flavourful and fills you up. It’s kind to the tummy;-) no guilt in there.
2019-06-16
Meh
Didn't enjoy air-dry and odd after taste Love their other bars tho
2019-06-09
Kind bar is yummm
These bars are not only healthy for you but they are delishious, unlike most protein bars. I had one given to me be a coworker and I was shocked at how good it was, I just wish they went on sale more often or I could find coupons for them.
2019-06-08
Sooo yummy
These were soo good! Great taste and filling! I find some bars just seem like a tummy teaser but not these ones.
2019-06-07
Not very good
Not much flavors taste like card board other breakfast bars taste goid like a nutrigrain bar even a fig nuten are better
2019-06-07
Best health bar ever.
Very good. Not dry and inedible. In fact,I'd eat it over a chocolate bar. And knowing it's healthy only makes it taste better. More flavours would be great. I'd recommend it to all my sweet tooth friends struggling with processed chocolate bar addiction.
Tasty!
I received these in an event swag bag and I was surprised at how tasty they were! Really good natural flavour without the "chalky" protein bar taste.
2019-06-06
Kind - peanut butter breakfast bar
Love the peanut butter taste, really nice texture. Soft and not hard and really crunchy. This hit the spot for a quick on the run breakfast
Delicious and filling.
Tried these bars in May. We loved the taste and texture. Will definitely buy again.
Kind bars
Delicious! Great ingredients . Very tasty. I will definitely buy again
Goût intéressant
Une belle nouveauté à essayer. Le goût est juste assez présent, intéressant. La texture est bien. Les produits KIND ne me déçoivent jamais.
J'ai adopté.
J'ai trouvé ce produit chez Costco. Après l'avoir essayé, je l'ai fait aussi essayé à mes enfants; elles ont adorés. C'est devenu mon plan A durant mon trajet au boulot pour déjeuner; bon, nourissant et surtout rassasiant. Excellent nouveau produit.
Loved it
I absolutely loved this bar for a quick breakfast snack to start the day, I've tried many bars like this but by far this has to be one of my favorites.
Kind Breakfast Peanut Butter
Excellent! Not too sweet, moist and delicious. There are 2 bars so it is easy to eat. Not messy.