4,5 5 0 112 112 5 super grains enrobés de beurre d'arachide et légèrement cuits au four pour un petit-déjeuner moelleux et croustillant. Avec chaque portion de 50 g contenant 19 g de grains entiers, ils constituent une source idéale d’énergie durable tout au long de la journée.

14-11-2019
Tasty and convenient
This is a good quick snack and very convenient. They taste good too!
12-11-2019
Snack time
While it was nice that it’s gluten free so I can eat it I did find the taste to be milder than I thought it would be. I would buy it again as it’s a great filling snack and is better, I find ,than traditional gronla bars.
10-11-2019
Good
This is a good product tasty but a bit on the expensive side. High in calories so depending on how many people you are feeding it can be a bit costly as well too costly to purchase for snacking.
26-10-2019
Love this flavour
I love KIND products so much and they are all gluten free even their cereal.The flavour a great!
25-10-2019
Game changer!
I would consider myself a breakfast bar addict so when I came across this brand I was highly interested. These are not only a healthy option but delicious one as well. 100% would recommend.
17-10-2019
Quick Portable Snack
I like the taste and texture of these. I like that i can put some of them in my pocket or bad and carry around with me. Only thing they can do is probably have more variety in taste.
02-10-2019
Easy breakfast to go.
Enjoyed the flavour but the texture was a little dry.
01-10-2019
pas assez moelleux
bon au goût, mais pourrait être plus moelleux. un peu trop de type croquant pour mon goût personnel.
24-09-2019
YUM!
Everyone in our family (tweens, teens, college kids & parents) love these. They disappear as soon as I put them in the cupboard.
22-09-2019
It’s really good
I bought these when they went on sale at the local grocery store and they were a great tasting breakfast bar
22-09-2019
So yummy!
This was by far one of the best tasting (healthy bars) that I have tried! The peanut butter one was SO yummy I would for sure recommend. I just wish they were a bit cheaper. But it is what it is.
15-09-2019
Tasty
These are really good! I love the peanut butter! I eat other kind bars too but these ones are by far my favourite.
10-09-2019
Scrumptious
A neatly packaged, healthy belly filling snack. Yum!
07-09-2019
Excellent
Delicious, satisfying, excellent for on the run. I have these in my bag all the time
07-09-2019
Yummy treat!
Love these kind bars!! We recently held a golf tournament and included these in each of the golfers goodie bags - they were a big hit!