4,6 5 0 240 240 Bueno est une barre de chocolat raffinée au goût séduisant. Chaque morceau, fondant dans la bouche, vous offre des noisettes crémeuses, du chocolat fondant et une gaufrette croustillante.

14-11-2019
Love for chocolates
its is one of the chocolates which says dark and is not that bitter. It does justify its brand name as well. It is difficult to find this product at many stores but I feel this is better than the normal milk chocolate they offer
12-11-2019
A MANGER EN TOUT TEMPS
LE GOUT EST TRÈS BON. IL SE SÉPARE BIEN. LE GOUT DE NOISETTES EST SUCCULENT.
08-11-2019
Decadent treat
This is the perfect blend of not-too-sweet dark chocolate covering a crisp bite of melt-in-your mouth goodness. No improvements needed! I'd definitely recommend this product.
08-11-2019
Melt in your mouth chocolate
One of the best tasting chocolate bars out there, melts in your mouth with a little bit of a crunch. Light and airy, the perfect snack when you feel like eating something sweet.
04-11-2019
Fond dans la bouche
Ce chocolat est excellent, l’intérieur est crémeux et la texture est parfaite. Même si ce chocolat est excellent, j’ai préféré la version originale mais je le recommanderais a mes amis qui aiment le chocolat noir.
29-10-2019
Sooo Good
Love this chocolate. Creamy and melt in your mouth bar. This is the candy I pick to indulge myself.
28-10-2019
crazy about
I'm crazy about Kinder Bueno. And this version dark is awesome! The taste is unique and the fill is very creamy and soft. In my opinion is one of my favorites chocolates in the world!
27-10-2019
For adults.
Even if the company is called Kinder, this absolutely stunning product is not for kids. At least this is my opinion. I don't see many kids eating dark chocolate. If not,the product is great, i love the dark chocolate and we need more products like this on the market.
23-10-2019
GOOD!
I like the creamy texture of it. I actually like the milk chocolate version of it better, but if you like dark chocolate you are going to LOVE this product! It's YUMMY!! Highly recommended!
19-10-2019
The Best Bar Ever
The creamy texture, the amazing dark chocolate and a crisp wafer makes this bar one of the best ever. It seems to be catnip for adults! I keep the minis in my candy dish!
06-10-2019
Yumm
This chocolate bar was great! I loved the creamy filling and hazelnuts inside the bar. It was very easy to eat, unlike other chocolate bars that are very messy. 1 thing I did not like was the dark chocolate shell on the bar, would have preferred for it to be milk. Would def recommend!
05-10-2019
Most delicious bars ever!
So creamy and delicious. The dark chocolate covers thee best made bar on the plant
02-10-2019
Bon
C'est bon comme barre de chocolat mais ça reste une gâterie car c'est peu nutritif comparer a d'autres barres de chocolat. Le goût y est.
02-10-2019
So good
If you love dark chocolate you will love this chocolate bar!
01-10-2019
wow
bel équilibre entre l'effet léger de bueno et le côté corsé du chocolat noir. j'adore!!