3,8 5 0 111 111 Optez pour une coloration temporaire durant de 5 à 15 shampooings.
L’Oréal Paris Colorista

27-08-2018
Teal and terrific
I had blond streaks in my hair previously. They went a beautiful teal . The rest of my hair stayed it’s normal dark brown
16-08-2018
A fun, colourful product! Love!
This is a great product, however some of the darker colours do not wash out easily in blonde hair! Faded to a strange blue colour in my blonde hair. However, the purple is amazing in blonde hair and fades beautifully. I would defiantly try more colours in this line!
15-08-2018
Colorista
Pretty good-lasted a reasonable time, and was easy to apply. I did find it not as vibrant as I would have liked
11-08-2018
Not so great
The colour itself is beautiful, but it wouldn’t take the all of my hair. I’ve never had a problem with dyes taking on my light hair. I even left it in for longer than it’s supposd to. I could tell even when I was applying it that it probably wouldn’t end up so well as I could pretty much still see my hair colour through the dye.
Mermaid hair made easy
The colour pay off was awesome! I would have prefered the product to be thicker as the thin consistency made it harder to work with but other than that, it was great! It even smells good!
31-07-2018
Excited to try but, I'm disappointed.
My hair was bleach to a perfect level 10, as you should do for fashion colors to show up, and it turned my hair gray and purple. The colour was a baby blue colour. I think there definitely needs to be some more work done on the formula/potency of the product to ensure happy customers.
It's ok
Good product but would be better for lighter hair and not longer hair as there was not enough to do all my hair in this tube
Wash out colour
I liked this product. It does not damaged your hair and It’s great If you want to try colour without the commitment of upkeep; as it washes out over time
26-07-2018
Color change
I used it on dark hair so you couldn't really tell but it changed the time a little. The application was easy and not messy. Easily removed from skin.
25-07-2018
Perfect Time After Time
Colorista is so easy to use, I love it! I like that it comes with a dying brush and with extra gloves. The packaging is nice and sleek. The only thing that bothered me a little bit was when I first opened the box to look at the tube it had dye spilled on it that had dried on. I figured the tube didn’t have a seal and sure enough, no seal. Which is fine of course if you can ensure the product won’t leak but it leaked or the tubes werent washed after filling... it didn’t look like there was dye on the box. Regardless, if it’s a new product there should be dye on it or consumers will think it’s not new. I enjoyed how the dye applied to my hair. When I washed the dye out I could instantly feel how conditioned that spot was. I have like white grey hair so I’m still seeing how many washes it will take to wash out. Long story short, I will purchase this dye when I want to add some colour to my hair 100%.
24-07-2018
Loved the color and the formula! It stayed in my hair and it was same enough for my niece to use as well.
Love this Product
I really found the colour was vibrant and the creamy consistency of the dye made it very easy to use. Love this product
Absolutely Love This Product
I absolutely love the product I received ( I chose Hot Pink.) The colour was better then I expected it to be. I love how it is temporary and comes out after washing your hair so many times. It gives me the opportunity to play around with other colors, which I can't wait to try. The variety colors are so pretty. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to try something new.
Essayer là!
Elle fait bien pour un rafraîchissement de couleur. De plus, la couleur sort très bien sur les cheveux décolorés.
The product gets a B
The color was not to bad. I liked the formula. The color is still in my hair as an not so nice green color,glad I didn't do my entire head. But for the price, and a change up it was pretty good!