3,8 5 0 39 39 Voici comment s’amusent les vraies adeptes de couleurs! Obtenez une couleur intense et audacieuse sans engagement.
L’Oréal Paris Colorista Spray

16-08-2018
Not great.
Bad smell, gets everywhere, and hard to cover all of your hair. Would not recommend.
16-08-2018
Great product!
Perfect color, easy to apply, my hair doesn't feel dry after.
08-08-2018
Fun and affordable DYI hair colour spray
I got the silver. The colorista spray was very easy to use and the spray had great coverage. My hair is currently an ash blond and it helped brighten the tone of my hair leaving a silver shimmer. Overall I love the results. Would recommend that someone help you apply the spray so it can be applied easily. There is some colour transfer so be careful! The spray does have a funky smell but it’s not too bad. This is great if you just want to have some fun with your hair without having to pay lots of money $ at the salon. Washed out easily.
01-08-2018
My hair feels great, not dry or sticky!
I received the silver spray. I love how my hair didn’t feel dry or sticky like other colour sprays. The pigment wasn’t too strong but it did give my hair a metallic shiny look! The only downside is it starts to rub off.
31-07-2018
In love with my Bold Platinum Look!
I loved it, bright colors and they definitely last I used it for a festival and I received many compliments, easy to wash off and easy to put, I have long hair so I almost used the whole bottle but overall a great experience loved it
31-07-2018
COLORISTA SPRAY
I absolutely love the convenient of this Colorista Spray. Amazing for festival season and the packaging is very lightweight.
30-07-2018
Dryes your hair
It colors the hair good, but it gets really dry and tangled afterwards. Washes off fine as well. Would probably not use it again
25-07-2018
Great for a temporary colour
You need to wear gloves when applying because the colour will stain your skin. The colour was nice though and I didn’t notice any transfer to my clothing after application.
Color spray
I didnt try it in my own hair but I tried it in my daughters hair. It was easy to spray on and the color turned out alot better then i would have thought on brown hair. I was a little skeptical about how it was going to wash out but it washed out so easily.
24-07-2018
Easy to use and such a pretty colour
I loved that this was easy to use. I still used gloves because it can be a little messy. But this is so much more efficient then box dye and the color showed up great in my blond hair.
Love it!
I loved how vivid the purple looked on my light blonde hair!! The best part was that it did actually fully wash out on the first try. My hair stains very easily so I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be purchasing!
21-07-2018
MOM AND SON APPROVAL
COLOR WAS NICE AND VIBRANT. WORKED ON MY LIGHT HAIR AND MY SONS DARK HAIR. WE BOTH LOVED IT AND WILL PURCHASE OTHER COLORS IN THE FUTURE
21-07-2018
Rose Gold Colorista Spray
I liked this product because it was NOT permanent and would wash out with shampoo. However, with that being said it did transfer into some of my clothes and my hands. I loved the colour but because my hair is dark blonde it didnt not show up too well unless I used a lot of the product. Otherwise I very much enjoyed the colorista spray!
19-07-2018
Shine and shimmer
I would definitely buy again! Loved the colour, I got gold and have blonde hair, it shone in the light and looked awesome.
18-07-2018
Cool, but messy
It’s nice that you get to change your hair colour to be fun or just to try it with no commitment, but when they say they colour transfers easily, oh boy does it. I touched my hair and my hand went purple.