4,5 5 0 19 19 La Palette d'Ombres à Paupières Matte Bar comprend 12 nuances crémeuses et durables permettant de créer différents styles d’ombres à paupières mats.

16-10-2019
Love these little palettes
Rooftop Bronze palette is phenomenal. First time I’ve ever had to repurchase an eyeshadow palette bc I hit pan in 2 of the shades. It’s so good. Extremely quick and easy to apply and all the colors work together to give either a simple bronzed look or a totally dramatic smokey eye. It’s very versatile and I recommend it to everyone that compliments my eyeshadow 👍 Second Mini Palette I got was Skyscrape Dusk, wasn't as satisfied with that one. They are great little palettes,easy to fit in your bag.
21-07-2019
Pigments are popping!
This might be one of my favourite palettes ever! I love the colours in here and the formula is FANTASTIC. The colours are rich and vibrant, there isn't a lot of fallout and I love the 'matte' look. Overall, this is a great palette!
16-05-2019
Love,Love,Love!
This is my everyday palette. The shades are very pigmented and no fall out. I like shades that blend well and build well, this palette has not let me down!
10-05-2019
Great Shadow
Can get it for a good price. Applies well and evenly.
03-05-2019
Pans to small
Not a fan of rectangular pans for shadow especially Matte shadow as it’s hard to get your brush into the product and not pick up the neighboring shadow. The colours and pigmentations are good, they blend well .
03-05-2019
Great palette
I’m obsessed with the colours in this palette they are very pigmented and blend out beautifully. You can create so many looks with this palette day or night and the price is just right we can’t all go out and spend 60$ on a palette the quality and price are great.
16-04-2019
Great Matte Shadows
I recently purchased these as the palette is inexpensive and I hear great thing. The colors have great pigment and apply evenly with little fall out. I highly recommend to anyone who loves matte shadows!
11-04-2019
Good palette
This palette is great. Decent price and good value! The Colors ate subtle and they go on easy! good buy for anyone that can’t afford the 60$ palettes, this one does the trick! Good product
01-04-2019
Best matte palette
Great investment for your basic go-to eye-shadow for every-day or a night out! It has all the basic colour combinations for a neutral, night out look! Love this and would rebuy again!
28-03-2019
Great shadow
For subtle tones and delicate hues, I recommend this product for a demure yet powerful impression
14-03-2019
True matte eyeshadows!
It's hard to find truly matte eyeshadows, for those of us who have a few wrinkles, most still have a satin sheen and will crease. These don't! They go on smoothly, stay all day and the colours are true and don't fade or change.
10-03-2019
Good palette
This is a nice palette with a wide colour range for day looks!
Awesome make up
Just love the colors and how sooth it glides on turns ing your self into a marvelous woman
07-03-2019
My favorite is 'Rooftop Bronzer"
I think these little palettes are amazing. So incredibly pigmented, easy to blend and work with. My favorites are the Skyscape Dusk and Rooftop Bronze. Great job with these Maybelline.👍
Pigmented
Maybelline is known for having really good products at affordable prices.This is no different,the colors are highly pigmented and goes on smooth.Blends well.