4,5 5 0 17 17 La Palette d'Ombres à Paupières Matte Bar comprend 12 nuances crémeuses et durables permettant de créer différents styles d’ombres à paupières mats.

2019-05-16
Love,Love,Love!
This is my everyday palette. The shades are very pigmented and no fall out. I like shades that blend well and build well, this palette has not let me down!
2019-05-10
Great Shadow
Can get it for a good price. Applies well and evenly.
2019-05-03
Pans to small
Not a fan of rectangular pans for shadow especially Matte shadow as it’s hard to get your brush into the product and not pick up the neighboring shadow. The colours and pigmentations are good, they blend well .
2019-05-03
Great palette
I’m obsessed with the colours in this palette they are very pigmented and blend out beautifully. You can create so many looks with this palette day or night and the price is just right we can’t all go out and spend 60$ on a palette the quality and price are great.
2019-04-16
Great Matte Shadows
I recently purchased these as the palette is inexpensive and I hear great thing. The colors have great pigment and apply evenly with little fall out. I highly recommend to anyone who loves matte shadows!
2019-04-11
Good palette
This palette is great. Decent price and good value! The Colors ate subtle and they go on easy! good buy for anyone that can’t afford the 60$ palettes, this one does the trick! Good product
2019-04-01
Best matte palette
Great investment for your basic go-to eye-shadow for every-day or a night out! It has all the basic colour combinations for a neutral, night out look! Love this and would rebuy again!
2019-03-28
Great shadow
For subtle tones and delicate hues, I recommend this product for a demure yet powerful impression
2019-03-14
True matte eyeshadows!
It's hard to find truly matte eyeshadows, for those of us who have a few wrinkles, most still have a satin sheen and will crease. These don't! They go on smoothly, stay all day and the colours are true and don't fade or change.
2019-03-10
Good palette
This is a nice palette with a wide colour range for day looks!
Awesome make up
Just love the colors and how sooth it glides on turns ing your self into a marvelous woman
2019-03-07
My favorite is 'Rooftop Bronzer"
I think these little palettes are amazing. So incredibly pigmented, easy to blend and work with. My favorites are the Skyscape Dusk and Rooftop Bronze. Great job with these Maybelline.👍
Pigmented
Maybelline is known for having really good products at affordable prices.This is no different,the colors are highly pigmented and goes on smooth.Blends well.
2019-02-20
Love it!
I love this eyeshadow pallet! This eyeshadow works very well with water and is very very easy to blend! I also absolutely love the colours and the way they look on your skin!
2019-02-01
A bit expensive but good
I was very excited to see this palette as I prefer matte eyeshadows and it is difficult to find an entire matte palette. I love the colours, they go on smoothly and blend well, and last all day for me. I have taken off one star, as I wish there was one more darker shade, and I also find the palette a bit expensive for a drugstore brand.