4,7 5 0 23 23 Instantanément, la peau paraît hydratée, la laissant douce et rayonnante. Progressivement, les rides et ridules paraissent visiblement réduites, la peau semble plus lisse. Le grain de peau et le teint sont plus uniformes, uniformes et raffinés. La peau retrouve son éclat.
La Roche-Posay SÉRUM PURE VITAMINE C10

20-01-2020
Rich elixir for your face
This is quite nice and feels like liquid gold when you apply it to you skin and it doesn't feel greasy. I liked the east applicator dropper and like that it's out of glass not plastic
11-01-2020
Light and silky
I have very dry, sensitive skin but DO NOT like heavy creams. I found C10 to be a very "airy" serum. It smooths on very light and even. Was absorbed quickly and left my skin feeling silky smooth even hours later. Definitely a favourite of mine.
05-01-2020
Sérum génial
Ce sérum à la vitamine C est vraiment génial. Il rend la peau douce, le grain de la peau unifié et le teint s'éclaircit de plus en plus après utilisation. Tout comme les autres produits de La Roche Posay, il est d'excellente qualité et ne provoque pas de réactions excessives sur la peau, il convient donc aux peaux sensibles. Ce sérum est d'une aide précieuse l'hiver quand notre peau à besoin d'un surplus d'hydratation. Je vous le recommande.
25-12-2019
👍
I love this serum. All of this companies products are amazing. They work so well and they are the only line that helps with cystic acne. I definitely recommend them to anyone 100%
15-12-2019
AWESOME
I have used and I thought is was awesome. Makes your face feel smooth and soft.
11-12-2019
Skin has never looked brighter
I loved this product. My complexion glows while using this serum. The texture of skin felt softer and more luminous. Wish this product would drop a little in price and it is a little expensive . Totally recommend
08-12-2019
Winner
Was nervous spending the money on it but once i tried it I was hooked. Left my skin feeling amazing. Will buy again for sure. No bad smell or oily feel after using it. Diffinitely recommended
08-12-2019
Really good
Since I was teen aged. I used La Roche-Posay which product recommends from skin doctor I love all product . I tried simple product then my skin is smooth. I love this.
07-12-2019
Best serum ever
I got a sample of this serum It works so well with my skin and I make a purchase of this again
04-12-2019
Great Serum!
I really liked using this serum, it made my skin feel soft and smooth. It was greasy, it is super light on the skin and I loved wearing it on makeup days. It made my skin look super radiant.
27-11-2019
great serum
I really like this serum because it feels really soft and nice on my skin. It very improved my skin. I would totally recommend this for my friends. I like the packaging of this product.
23-11-2019
Excellent product
This is an excellent serum! Left my skin really soft.. The product is an excellent choice.. It's so hydrating and fresh. I would suggest any improvements and will definitely recommend it.
23-11-2019
Really nice serum
I love this serum my skin has noticeably improved since adding this to my daily routine!
19-11-2019
Vitae e
Thus isvavgreat product. I use it everyday. Helps with scars along with so many other things
17-11-2019
Good drugstore product!
I have been using industrial grade hyaluronic acid and vitamin C for my skin but decided I would try to see if this was any match to what I currently use. I noticed a good improvement in the moisture in my skin and definitely noticed a soft to the touch feeling that I don’t often get which is awesome! However, it was quite pricy for the amount that you are getting so that’s definitely you need to take into consideration. Will continue to use it into the winter months as the weather gets harsher on my skin!