4,3 5 0 544 544 Une Bouchée et c’est l'amour™
Lay's Poppables™ Sel Marin et Vinaigre

19-01-2020
Mmm!
These are light and crispy and if you love salt and vinegar you will love these!! Great snack!
15-01-2020
Lays chips
My favorite chip has always been lays salt and vinegar. When they introduced this flavor in the poppables style I was beyond excited to give them a try and I was not disappointed! Yummy melt in your mouth
08-01-2020
Great snack
I love the melt in your mouth and the crunch when you chew.
07-01-2020
Light snack
Love these, I tried them for the first time fall 2019 and I’m hooked. I like that they are light but yet still satisfying.
06-01-2020
A different kind of snack
These are fi and different, and a good change from your standard chip. They aren't as satisfying as chips. They are a little too light and fluffy, so you can eat quite a few and not feel like you have had a satisfying ack.
03-01-2020
Chips
I love these poppables The crunch and the flavour is amazing
03-01-2020
My fav
Out of all the flavours this is my favourite. Daughter likes the honey Bbq
30-12-2019
texture & flavour
the texture/flavour combination here is my absolute favourite!! such a nice new twist on an old original. they also feel lighter so i feel much better eating these than I do with a bunch of regular chips.
25-12-2019
Nice Change From Chips
Lays Poppables Salt and Vinegar are a nice change from chips. They are light and full of flavor. They are a fun snack to eat. The whole family enjoyed them. I have them on my grocery list now instead of chips.
19-12-2019
Sooooo good!
I love the texture of these chips. The flavor is not overwhelming. Great afternoon or evening snack.
16-12-2019
They grow on you.
When I first tried them ,I wasn't too sure how I felt . The texture and look of them are unlike any product I've seen on the market. By the end of the bag i wanted to buy more.
08-12-2019
This poppables are fun chips to eat. They are light and so crispy. The flavour is delicious. Fun to have at parties or to have for a snack at a movie night with your family.
05-12-2019
Light and delicious
Poppables are a nice light snack. It doesn't cut up my gums like regular potato chips. I love the light salt and vinegar taste, but look out--they're addicting! The bag was finished in no time! I'd recommend it.
27-11-2019
Best popable
I have tried salt and vinegar also BBQ, salt and vinegar is hands down better I enjoy it better than the normal chip. Popables are light with a slight crunch that melts as the mouth water from the taste, it's great and good for you.
25-11-2019
It feels so light!
This feels so light I almost ate the whole bag and not noticed! The flavor is good and not too strong of a vinegar flavor to me. It’s a good snack to have!