4,3 5 0 380 380 Une Bouchée et c’est l'amour™

2019-06-20
Enjoyed
Tried a few flavours and liked them all, would buy again
Popabbles
It is a very good product I have tried a few of the other flavors also and really enjoy them
2019-06-19
Super light and airy my kids really liked them. Definitely would buy again and try other flavours.
Different and taste great
I purchased these new chips when there was Air Miles offer at Sobeys a few weeks ago, what a surprise it gave my whole family. All four of us, including my two kids loved them. The taste is nice and strong but not over powering and the bite size is perfect. We went back for quite a few more bags. It’s a great addition if you’re having guests.
To be honest...
They were ok. But I did find them a bit salty for my liking.
2019-06-19
Way better than potato chips
These are light and airy; way better than potato chips. Less grease but still tastes great!
2019-06-17
Poppables
It’s addictive ... it’s the same flavour with different texture .
2019-06-15
Solid product
Great alternative to potato chips. The flavours aren't overpowering and the poppables themselves melt in your mouth (if you like that sort of thing) giving them an interesting texture.
2019-06-13
Hummy
My son purchased these Lay's poppables for us to try a few month's back.Of course haven't stopped buying them since.These are just to good, one bag is never enough, especially if your sharing.Great job Lay's. If you haven't tried these yet, you gotta!!!
2019-06-10
Good, but they have better ones.
I do like them they are different but, I prefer the White Cheddar ones, in fact the whole family voted for the White Cheddar ones,we also love cheese.
2019-06-10
Not bad.
They are light at have a good crunch. However they have a weird taste/texture , not the flavor but the chip itself.
2019-06-06
Un nuage en bouche
Légère et croquante, elles nous donnent l’esu A la bouche. Cependant, je trouve que cette saveur manque un petit quelque chose. Mais j’ai bien apprécié pareille.
Really good
Wasn’t very sure at first but they were very good could of had a little more flavour though but was really impressed 😊
Surprisingly good!
I didn't quite know what to expect from these chips but I was surprised to find them very delicious. They are light and crispy with the perfect amount of flavouring. I definitely recommend trying them for yourself.🖒
Correct sans plus
La texture et le croquant sont agréables mais le goût de vinaigre est beaucoup trop faible.