4,5 5 0 61 61 Avec calendula biologique apaisant produit une mousse riche qui nettoie en douceur la peau et les cheveux délicats de votre bébé sans les dessécher. Cette formule non irritante pour les yeux et hypoallergénique se rince complètement, laissant un parfum frais et délicat.
Le gel et shampooing Cetaphil pour bébé

27-03-2020
Good for sensitive skin
Our oldest daughter has sensitive skin and sometimes reacts to certain body washes. We used this a lot because it did not give her a reaction and kept her skin very moisturized.
21-03-2020
My Favourite Baby Wash
I absolutely love all of Cetaphil's products for myself and for my 18 month old baby. My baby has extremely sensitive skin and really bad eczema all over her body which makes it hard to find products that best suit her skin. Cetaphil's baby wash & shampoo works perfectly for my baby because it is super gentle and does not irritate her skin.
06-03-2020
Soft and Sublte
I never purchased this as i had/have alot of samples i recieved from the baby shows i attended. but this smells sooooo good. it lathers up pretty well and the smell is soo soft and subtle and relaxing. I do intend to purchase this once i finish up what i have. theyre lotion is equally as good.
23-02-2020
Absolutely loved this
I absolutely love this for our daughter. Makes her smell great and very very soft, after her bath.. not a lot of shampoos for babies are made the same. I would recommend this product to any parent
21-01-2020
This smells amazing!
I’ve been using this baby wash on my new born since I brought her home and I must say it smells amazing!! And it does a great job and washing and still keeping her skin moisturized.
01-01-2020
Great product!
I've used this product for both of my kids. Love the smell, the sensitive formula that is easy for the baby. Definitely recommend!
20-12-2019
Cetaphil baby wash and shampoo
I got this product to try and I love it. It is my second favorite for my baby after Aveeno. It leaves my baby's skin very soft and clean. The scent is very nice as well.
05-11-2019
Douceur assurée
J’ai essayé ce produit sur mes bébés et sur moi même. Ce qui m’a marqué le plus par ce produit est la douceur de ma peau et celle de mes enfants après l’avoir utilisé. Les shampooing pour adultes me donnaient des pélicules alors que ce shampooing ne m’en donne pas vu qu’il est moins fort. Je le recommande.
25-09-2019
good
sa été le seul produit pour nos deux cocos, super satisfait
22-09-2019
Good price
A great brand name for sensitive skin! I for sure recommend as a great brand for you child! And the price point is great you can even get it at the dollar store! Really good quality :)
04-07-2019
Favorite baby wash product
I love the cetaphil baby wash and shampoo, it's my favourite product. It smells great and works very well. I have not had any issues with the product. Yes I would definitely recommend.
20-06-2019
Great product!
We have an almost 3 month old baby and have only used this for her baths so far. It smells good while also still sensitive enough for our little ones skin. We also use the Cetaphil lotion for after the bath.
02-05-2019
I love this soap. It smells so good. It's so gentle on the baby's skin. A little goes a long way and the price is not bad for what you get
26-03-2019
Love this product
I love this wash. She smells greats, has nice soft skin and hair!!! She actually feels clean compared to other products we have used. I can use on my toddler and baby alike!
09-03-2019
If your baby has eczema, try this!
This was one of the best things I’ve ever bought. It reeeally softens my 15-month-old’s cheeks, which used to be crispy and red from eczema. I use it at the end of his bath just on his hair, then rub extra bubbles all over, then rinse quickly off. People always tell me how good he smells after a bath with this.