4,5 5 0 139 139 Ce sublime amalgame de chocolat noir, d’amandes rôties au miel et de yogourt grec à la noix de coco changera votre rituel collation à jamais!
Liberté Grec Croquant noix de Coco Yogourt Chocolat Noir Et Amandes Rôties

09-01-2021
Plain not coconut
I haven't tried the coconut flavor yet just plain...but I wasn't really overly impressed with this brand over other ones I've tried. I just started getting into Greek yogurt so it's new to me. But I found this brand to be a bit ...more running then the others I've tried. I like my Greek yogurt to be thick.
24-11-2020
Perfect go to snack
I recently began buying these travel sized yogurts and I am obsessed! I like the idea of being able to add the toppings separately so they are crunchy! It is a great source of protein and tastes amaZing. I only wish the portions were bigger
24-11-2020
I like the concept but...
I really like the idea of this product with the almond and chocolate kept separate and then mixed in, the flavour is really distinct and good. I just wish their yoghurt was thicker.
23-10-2020
Very convenient and a great source of protein
I love these little yoghurts for putting in my family’s lunches. They are a great source of protein and fibre and I feel in between meals they satisfy me and curb my cravings. They are so thick and creamy that I am happy with this product.
15-10-2020
Perfect snack
It was great when I was pregnant to keep me full but it’s also a great afternoon snack a perfect balance of sweet and savoury to keep you going when the afternoon blues hit
14-09-2020
Délicieusement bon
L'onctuosité des yogourts me marque à chaque fois. Si doux et soyeux, c'est comme un velour en bouche. Le mélange de petites noix ajoute un petit quelque chose, mais il devrait en avoir un tout petit peu plus pour le prix.
20-07-2020
love the crunch
have bought these a couple times, although the price is higher than i would like its a great treat. the flavours and crunch are nice esp since they keep them seperate. now if only they would make the same thing lactose free.
07-06-2020
Great snack
This is a great snack. The yogurt, as always with this brand, is good quality, rich and creamy. I like the packaging - the separate compartment keeps the crunch topping from getting soggy. Nice flavour combination. One of my favourite yogurt options.
24-09-2019
cochonnnnn
omgggggg ca la cest bon comme le ciel🤪une collation superbe et qui me suporte une bonne partie de la journee!! imagine sil ferait un format un ti peu plus gros 🤷🏽‍♀️😛😇
13-09-2019
The best!
By far my favorite yogurt, rich and delicious dark chocolate - hello? Good for you! Mixed with crunchy almonds. I love the separated container so you just tip it over into beautiful tasty yogurt and you have the perfect decadent, good for you, snack.
01-07-2019
Très bon produit
J'adore ce yogourt car il est plutôt pour un très bon dessert. Facile pour l'ouvrir et le manger aussi. Les yogourts Liberté sont les meilleurs en petits ou gros formats. Avec une famille de 5 c'est l'idéal.
21-06-2019
Good one
When it comes to yoghurt I always believe that liberte is the best brand, I really like this yogurt as well the only thing I didn't like was the price they should have coupons for this
18-05-2019
Super snack
Love this different flavored yogurt with nuts and chocolate! Everything tastes better w chocolate and nuts 😋
08-05-2019
Tasty treat
Love it for a quick protein fix or even a treat as the flavour is amazing. Great price and easy to mix. Has become a staple in my household.
09-02-2019
Yummy-est
I absolutely love liberte’s greek yogurt. Its so creamy and tastes very natural. This idea of adding crunchy nuts and chocolate into yogurt even tasted better. Their cups are very efficient and helps avoid mess.