4,6 5 0 75 75 Attrape et retient deux fois plus de saleté, de poussière et de poils vous permettant de nettoyer rapidement et facilement tous vos planchers durs. Les fibres 3D pénètrent dans les espaces restreints, accumulant poussière, saleté et poils. Coffre-fort pour nettoyer pratiquement tous les types de plancher.

25-11-2019
Makes dusting and sweeping a lot easier!
I have really bad dust allergies and this is a must in my household! I can’t use anything else because it doesn’t trap the dust like this one does and it goes everywhere in the air making my allergies worst. I sometimes use this to wipe surfaces to get the dust off and it always work so well! I also keep some in my car and wipe it when it gets dusty! So many uses, it’s not only for the floors!
21-11-2019
Where I live is dusty, this is a great product, Recommended.
15-11-2019
Excellent
I have multiple pets and tried this product, all swiffer pads work well but this provided extra power to truly get all those Pet hairs up. Just love it 😀
13-11-2019
Worked just as well as any other Swiffer clothes that I've used. Really great at buffing.
12-11-2019
Swifter
Tried the swifter works well when training a new puppy
05-11-2019
Best for pet hair
I have a cat and dog and we all know pet hair! Inbetween vacuums I use this regularly on my hard wood floors it’s amazing
04-11-2019
The real picker upper
I live on a farm with multiple pets that also track in dirt and debris. The Swiffer Sweeper is great for collecting dust, hay chaff, and pet hair off the floor. The pads tend to ‘drag’ a little in big spaces, but will collect whatever’s on the floor. But for eco conscious people, they do create waste.
04-11-2019
Poussière
Parfait pour les petits et moyen endroit . jai aime bien , ils prend toute la poussière sur son chemin sans envoyer la poussiere dans les aires.Parfait ☺☺
Good product but...
It’s smell good and works well for small room or basement in order to avoid humidity. However, I believed that it does not work as good for larger room as I needed to exchange the paper too often.
Swiffer
This is a good product. It pick up dust and pet hair very well.
Swiffer
Holds dust like a magnet great in small spaces and getting rid of spider webs. Easy to use and discard.
02-11-2019
Excellent!!!!
This is my new favourite product. It collects so much dust without any falling off . I cannot say enough about this product. A must have for everyone.
01-11-2019
Picks up dust
Picks up dust and cat fur very effectively. Great product.
01-11-2019
Pratique mais ...
Très pratique fonctionne très bien ! Nous avons remarqué par contre que la poussière revenait beaucoup plus rapidement que si nous utilisons seulement un linge et de l’eau .
31-10-2019
Very reliable
I like using this as all the dust is not flying instead it sticks in it.. thumbs up