4,6 5 0 92 92 Attrape et retient deux fois plus de saleté, de poussière et de poils vous permettant de nettoyer rapidement et facilement tous vos planchers durs. Les fibres 3D pénètrent dans les espaces restreints, accumulant poussière, saleté et poils. Coffre-fort pour nettoyer pratiquement tous les types de plancher.
Linges secs Swiffer Sweeper Service Intense non Parfumé

24-01-2020
Grrreat!
I have brand new hardwood floors, and I use them very day could can't live with out them. A floor safer! Worth the money by far.
23-01-2020
Recommended
I found this product worked great, it is definitely the way to dust. The large sheets are easy to use and collect dust better then any other product I’ve used.
Best for pet hair !
Being a pet mom of a dog and cat my floors can sometimes look like a hairy mess! A broom just doesn’t cut it when it comes to cleaning up pet hair. I love using swiffer pads to go over and pickup all the left behind hairs, leaving my floors looking good as new !
Swifer clothes
I have tried it and liked how it cleaned the floors and other surfaces
Thanks
Thanks for making the Swiffer Sweeper, makes life easier. Works great on my wood floors. I liked how the dust and dirt clung to the pad. I can't think of any improvements that could be made.
It’s great
As most swifter product. Very pleased. With small kids & pets swifter is the way to go. Great quality. Great price.
Solid product.
We've been purchasing swiffer for years. This product does the trick however, falls off the swiffer mop. The original swiffer refills are my preferred choice.
Excellent Product
It really catches the dust and doesn’t let go! I’m always amazed by how much dirt and dust I have 😛
20-01-2020
Stiffer
If you have pets in your house this is a great tool to keep the hair out of your house. Toss and throw end of fur
06-01-2020
An improvement
This is definitely an improvement on the basic swiffer cloths. It is fluffier with more grabby surface area. It will grab larger debris and does a quick job of dusting my floors.
03-01-2020
Super Convenient
I love this product! I keep my swiffer by my cat litter and use it several times a day to tidy the cat's mess. I find that I can use the same refill for a while before I need to replace it.
03-01-2020
Amazing product
It’s the only one I use. Love the deep groves to pick up all the dog and cat hair.
02-01-2020
These are worth the extra money. They pick up a lot more dirt and dust. They work great and are bigger so go further
16-12-2019
New Sweeper in town.
These are bigger then the first set. They are awesome, collect a lot of your dust on your floors. If you run out of Swiffer dusters, use one of these .they really come in handy.
25-11-2019
Makes dusting and sweeping a lot easier!
I have really bad dust allergies and this is a must in my household! I can’t use anything else because it doesn’t trap the dust like this one does and it goes everywhere in the air making my allergies worst. I sometimes use this to wipe surfaces to get the dust off and it always work so well! I also keep some in my car and wipe it when it gets dusty! So many uses, it’s not only for the floors!