4,7 5 0 52 52 Attrape et retient deux fois plus de saleté, de poussière et de poils vous permettant de nettoyer rapidement et facilement tous vos planchers durs. Les fibres 3D pénètrent dans les espaces restreints, accumulant poussière, saleté et poils. Coffre-fort pour nettoyer pratiquement tous les types de plancher.

14-10-2019
Swifter sweeper
Love this product for everyday cleaning especially for cleaning jobs. Very easy to handle and clean
14-10-2019
#1 product
No other company beats swiffer you. Oils to ask for a better cleaning cloth
10-10-2019
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Heavy Duty
I love the Swiffer Sweeper Dry Heavy Duty, I have just recently tried these and will not use anything else from now on. They pick up dog hair and leave the floors looking so clean when you are done.
09-10-2019
Swiffer Heavy Duty
I use these for a quick clean instead of bringing out the vacuum or broom/dustpan on all my lino and hardwood floors
05-10-2019
What a difference
I am so amazed with the difference between the old style of cloths and the new ones. They clean so much better and I only have to use one to do the entire job.
05-10-2019
Finally got rid of that dustline
We have hardwood and tile throughout our 2000 sq.ft. Home and these got in the grout and the line that always builds up between the beveled flooring
04-10-2019
Swiffer Dry Heavy duty
I have 3 dogs, one with lots of (shedding) fur, and in between heavy vacuuming, these heavy duty Swiffers are a must! Cleaning can't get any easier! I would definitely recommend these!
04-10-2019
Magique
Les lingettes retiennent la saleté et poussière aussitôt que celle-ci s’approche. C’est super !
03-10-2019
Time saver
These swiffer product are so handy. They are easy to use and helping me to save my time.
02-10-2019
I have 2 dogs who love to play outside and roll in the dirt. The amount of dust they bring in is ridiculous!!! The heavy duty swiffer was a God-send... Finally something that gets all the dirt instead of pushing it around as soon as you get dog hair on it! A must have!!!
Swiffer
I had stop using swingers because they just did not work well. So I just bought the new heavy duty , they work awesome. I have a black lab &a cat . Plus I have long hair which is everywhere. These new heavy duty swingers are the best . Thank you for the new and Definitely improved product.. ❤️❤️❤️
02-10-2019
Did well on dog hair on our wood floor.
Would buy it again. It fits on the wand that I use.
Just awesome
I couldn't believe the amount of dust and pet hair it collected. Other brands don't pick up like this one. This is my new go to swiffer.
Swifty swiffer
Works really good. Picks up all the dog hair on my floors. Makes it really easy and fast! Which is good for me because I have a 5 month old baby that takes a lot of my time 😉😁
Swiffer sweeper
It works very well. Picks out dust and dirt. I use it alot with a two year old in the house.