4,8 5 0 81 81 Nouvelles et améliorées, les lingettes KleenexMD Fresh on the Go* sont parfaites pour une utilisation quotidienne.
Lingettes humides Fresh on the Go* de Kleenex

28-09-2019
Wipes away dirty effectively
Definitely need these wet wipes at a rib festival! Cleans very well! When I used it all the sauce, grease and charcoal from the ribs I ate came off from my fingers immediately! The clean wipes are of good quality and are really effective!
01-09-2019
Great for purse.
I tend to be messy and spill stuff all the time. lol. These help me to stay clean and presentable.
30-08-2019
fresh on the go
Elles sont facile d'usage. Elles sont assez humide et le fait qu'elles ne soient pas parfumé est parfait pour les régions plus sensible. Très pratique lorsqu'on se sent moins fraiche.
07-08-2019
plus pratiques envellopées individuellement
petites lingettes dépanneuses ,pratiques à transporter dans son sac,dans l,auto,dans l,avion,ne prennent pas de place et peuvent rendre de bons services quand on veut se nettoyer rapidement
05-08-2019
Perfect Kleenex
Perfect for your purse or excursion bag when travelling. Work well and the cloths stay moist in the pack. Great for travelling.
01-08-2019
brillant
so very handy to have with you always they can be used for many different occasions
25-06-2019
Glad I found these
So handy to toss in my purse for when I'm out and about too. I've also used them many times for a quick freshening up under my shirt and neck on long hot days
14-05-2019
Where were these in the 80s
These wipes are a God send! I have these packages everywhere, my purse, the car, bathroom, heck Ive noticed that the kids are starting to throw them in their backpack and purses...thank you Kleenex!!
09-05-2019
Travel Go To
I buy these when traveling for on the go messes. Great for when ever you need to quickly wipe your hands. Great packaging and the glue on the flap holds up.
13-04-2019
Always clean
These are great to use anywhere away from home. Handy to keep in your purse and gentle to the skin.
31-03-2019
Bien producto
Muy buen producto lo recomiendo a todos q lo prueben
30-03-2019
clean
I bought this for the car and works great. Cleans small messes from grandchildren, very handy.
23-03-2019
convenient
fresh & use for different purposes hands, nose or general cleaning facial wipes
13-03-2019
Love These Wipes
I carry these around in both our vehicles,as theses moist wipes come in very handy for doing a quick clean of your face or hands.They work great,and don’t fall apart easy when using.
11-03-2019
so so
Do not think this is a top product. It is not moist enough.