4,1 5 0 41 41 Notre NOUVELLE saveur de mousse au citron est si délicieuse qu’elle combine une texture douce semblable à celle d’une truffe à des saveurs délicieuses, crémeuses et citronnées, c’est comme un dessert dans une barre! Fabriquée avec des ingrédients naturels et sains, 2 g de sucre et beaucoup de bons gras, cette barre vous procurera une sensation de satisfaction. Une excellente collation céto compatible pour ceux qui aiment les gâteries fruitées et crémeuse !
Love Good Fats Mousse au Citron

13-02-2020
Yumm
I love these lemon bars. They taste great and I dont feel horrible when I eat them.
23-01-2020
Pretty Good!
For sugar free it's actually pretty good. It does have a bit of that sugar free after taste but it's much better than a lot of them!
22-01-2020
Chalky and lacking flavour
These bars do not have a very great texture they are almost chalky. Although they have a flavour it is very minimal and I wouldn’t purchase again.
11-01-2020
Tasty Snack
I love the creamy lemony taste that has no after taste. I love the truffle-like texture that satisfies my sweet tooth. I fills me up & curbs my appetite. I always look forward to new flavours.
09-01-2020
Flavourful!
These bars have a pretty nice flavour to them, so they’re nice to snack on. I didn’t love the texture as much but it’s also not supposed to be a candy bar. I’d recommend if you’re on keto and looking for an easy snack on the go!
03-01-2020
Lemon bars
These are ok. There are other bars that I enjoy better. I would probably buy again if push came to shove.
03-01-2020
Love the flavor and texture. Doesn’t have an aftertaste.
02-01-2020
Bursting with lemon
I was lucky enough to try this product before it was released and I have to say it's full of lemon flavour! It curbs any cravings you may have. I love this new product and pretty much all of the good fat product's
24-12-2019
Very powdery
I purchased this looking for a new kind of protein bar to try. I thought the keto idea would be awesome and it would taste really good but I was wrong. This doesnt taste bad but the texture is not pleasant. As soon as you take it a bit it crumbles in your mouth and turn into a powdery substance. Not something I expected based on the picture.
14-12-2019
Filling!
Super filling and doesn't taste too bad - great if you're trying to follow a low carb diet!
10-12-2019
So yum!
Great texture, great subtle flavour, and great macros for a keto diets, and for those cutting carbs more generally. A delicious alternative to the usual flavours and no aftertaste.
06-12-2019
LOVE THESE
absolutely love these i’ve tried all the good fats bars and this is by far my favourite so light tasting not too lemony haha it’s perfect
06-12-2019
It was okay
I tried the Lemon flavoured bars as part of a product testing opportunity. I enjoyed the lemon taste of the bar, but the texture was very dry. It stuck to the inside of my mouth and I definitely needed a drink with it. I love the fact that it's a healthier option, but I'm not sure I can get past the texture.
05-12-2019
Great healthy snack
Although the price of these is higher than other on the go snacks, I am willing to pay more because of the cleaner ingredients and the fact that I can feel comfortable having it stocked for my family as a healthy snack. It’s a good option for on the go and the fat does keep you full longer. The company has come up with these new flavours and it’s a nice variety that doesn’t keep me bored. I don’t mind the texture or the earthy flavour that some say it has. Great product and will keep buying
05-12-2019
Not the best
I know people rave about these, but personally they weren’t for me. I found the texture to be weird and I felt like I could only taste coconut oil. I get they’re made from good fats, but it would be nice if that flavour wasn’t so overwhelming