4,4 5 0 22 22 Notre NOUVELLE saveur de mousse au citron est si délicieuse qu’elle combine une texture douce semblable à celle d’une truffe à des saveurs délicieuses, crémeuses et citronnées, c’est comme un dessert dans une barre! Fabriquée avec des ingrédients naturels et sains, 2 g de sucre et beaucoup de bons gras, cette barre vous procurera une sensation de satisfaction. Une excellente collation céto compatible pour ceux qui aiment les gâteries fruitées et crémeuse !

10-11-2019
SO YUMMY!
These bars are so yummy! A little pricy but so delicious! They are worth the price. You don’t want to eat more than one they are tasty and filling. An excellent choice.
09-11-2019
I
I just sent for 3 boxes and I’m on auto ship to get 3 of the lemon mousse a month , , these are my favorite . Love them frozen
07-11-2019
Not as tasty as the rest
I was really looking forward to trying this flavour as I have been eating their bars for a while. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. I think the flavour and texture do not go together
Perfect bar
I was so smooth and low sugar best for a snack time.
Nice treat
I just tried these products and was really surprised at the flavour, texture and price point. These are lovely with a nice cup of tea in the afternoon for a treat and break. They satisfy the craving for something sweet without going off your diet. Th
Good fats
i enjoy these good fats bars. This one is lemony and delicious. The texture and slight sweetness gives me the sweet satisfaction i want.
Great taste!
I'm on keto and Good Fats are the only bars I eat. I love the lemon mousse flavour! A nice change from their "original" bars.
Awesome bars!!
I have tried several different flavors. I like them very much..low sugar. I'm on Keto and these are perfect.
Use these all the time
I play a lot of sports and I care these with me. They are super tasty.
Excellent taste and nutrition
This is a great product!! It provides great nutrition and the taste is nice and light. Great to pack in your purse or backpack for a snack.
Lemon cookies
They taste just like the lemon cream cookies you buy at the supermarket. It's hard to believe they're so low in sugar. And yes, they actually do you make you feel full. Highly recommended. Then, again, I'm a foodie with a strong palate. The flavour may not be for everybody, as you can see from the more negative reviews here.
Best bars ever
These are the best bars for keto I love them I have all the flavors
It's ok
I normally eat protein bars and find some of them very chalky this was one of them althought there was a lot of flavor I didn't enjoy they chalky texture.
02-11-2019
Not the greatest flavour
Tried these bars and this flavour leaves a not so nice after taste in your mouth. I find the flavour too overpowering. Would recommend a different flavour.
02-11-2019
Not the best flavor
I was recommended these bars when beginning Keto. I was eager to try this flavor when I saw it but it just was not very good in my opinion. I would stick with the Peanut Butter, Coconut or Mint. It would be nice to be able to find a larger box than 4 bars. $9 CAD for a box of 4 here, so also a bit pricey.