4 5 0 103 103 Fabriqué avec des dattes, du beurre à base de graines, des graines, du cacao et du chocolat. Pas de truc imprononçable ici.
Macaron au chocolat Good Bites de Sun-Rype

03-06-2020
Good Bites
I wasn’t too keen on the overall flavour. Too “date” for me, The texture wasn’t too bad
31-05-2020
Just another date snack
The taste of dates is very pronounced. Great that it’s made of natural healthy ingredients, gluten free, vegan and nut free. I would not purchase this again or recommend it to anyone unless they love dates.
28-02-2020
Disliked
Felt like it lefted my mouth dry and it dis not taste good.
23-02-2020
really tasty
love these chocolate macaroons from sun-rype, in fact the whole family can never get enough of them. I always put a few in my daughters lunch and they are a good pick me up snack. Just seeing these makes me want to go to the store and grab a few bags, because one is never enough.
19-02-2020
Great for afternoon snack at work
I bought this product at Costco and kept the package in my office. They would be the perfect snack in the afternoon with my cup of tea. This product contains all of my favorite ingredients and it lasted quite a while. Not too sweet, just perfect.
30-01-2020
Awesome
I am in love with these. There my go to snack in the eventing.
06-01-2020
Yuck.
I tried these over the holidays as well my friend is a vegan and insisted I try one they are honestly gross .. it’s like eating hot chocolate mix and bird seeds absolutely gross
07-12-2019
Dry but tasty
I really wanted to like these. They tasted good but were too dry for my liking
21-11-2019
Delicious!
I bought this bites for a road trip and I regretted not to buy more. They are very tasty and healthy.
12-11-2019
Snack Time
Good flavour but found them to be slightly dry. Is excellent with tea or coffee.
08-11-2019
I thought I wasn't going to like it when I was given, but alas it tasted delicious.
27-10-2019
Tasty goodness
Nice way to treat oneself. Has delectable chocolate in a very healthy way.
02-10-2019
Delicious bites of goodness
Made with simple ingredients, these “Good Bites” satisfy my sweet craving with good ingredients. Not to mention that they are proudly made in Canada.
01-10-2019
Can’t rave enough
I thought I wasn’t going to like these but I was wrong! They are yummy. Low in sugar and all natural. Love the texture and flavours. Almost like eating macaroons. A little pricey but very tasty
11-09-2019
Too healthy
This snack is really really really dry it takes an acquired taste bud.

Galerie de photos des testeurs