4,7 5 0 98 98 Fait avec du chocolat Belge
Magnum Mini Gold?!™

05-09-2020
Très bon
Très bon produit comme tous les autres de cette marque qu’on adore à la maison.
12-01-2020
CARAMEL 😍
If you love caramel like I do then you need to try this. Soo much delicious creamy caramel, mixed with vanilla ice cream covered on a cream caramel coding. F yeahhhh! I 100% recommend this product.
17-08-2018
I love magnum products and this looks delicious. I would like to try this.
28-05-2014
O yes yum yum how can you not have tried this lovey product!
15-04-2014
This was delicious, plus they look really neat. The chocolate is so good. They`re too expensive though. I would only buy it if on sale.
29-01-2014
l`enrobage goûte plus le sucre que le caramel mais c`est bon sans plus. par contre c`est très très mini !
05-01-2014
If you love caramel these are for you. The mini version is perfect because you satisfy your sweet tooth without as much guilt as a whole sized bar.the white chocolate one is still my favourite thoughyum
25-12-2013
Je préfère la version originale. Il manque le bon gout du chocolat.
03-12-2013
The are such a luxury snack. Rich and chocolatey with a caramel taste. Perfect size to satisfy the ice cream sweet tooth craving!
22-10-2013
They are pretty good, though the chocolate layer is not one of my favourites.
02-10-2013
Very good - but a bit of a tease (small), especially for the price. Also a bit expensive to put into the freezer as a snack for the kids. Buy the full size bars - better bang for your buck.
01-10-2013
A little pricey but taste great and a great snack. Only 4 in a box, seems like there should be more.
28-09-2013
I love these! They taste the exact same as the original, but just smaller
06-09-2013
They are my favorite ice cream. I love that they come in small sizes special for kids.
23-08-2013
Regular price-expensive-Yes, when purchased on sale - not expensive. These are amazing and my new addiction. I bought four boxes, they were on sale for 2.99 and hid them in my freezer for my use only :)