4,7 5 0 33 33 Délicieux M M & au chocolat blanc et de la menthe
M&M's chocolat blanc menthe poivrée en sachet à maintien vertical]

08-11-2019
Review of White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms
These were very tasty though very strong with the peppermint flavour, so they deliver what they advertise. I prefer peppermint with milk chocolate as opposed to white chocolate so I would be more inclined to buy milk chocolate peppermint candies again over these but I wouldn't go out of my way not to get these, either. Definitely recommend.
09-09-2019
Merry M&M's!
I love this Christmas candies. The flavour is amazing and the blends of the textures and flavours are perfect together.
11-04-2019
M&M a la menthe
Oh que oui !super bon . C’etait le chocolat des bas de Noel des enfants ...ils ont adoré.
06-08-2018
I used these to decorate cookies and they tasted really good. I will definitely be buying this again.
07-07-2018
It wasn’t bad. It’s not something I would want to eat a bunch of in one sitting.
16-06-2018
I bought these for use over Christmas. They were fine, but there are other brands of peppermint chocolates that are better, like After Eight. I would not buy again, even if on sale.
20-04-2018
They have a refreshing minty taste and they make great cookies!
27-01-2018
Really like it. It was very delicious and the colour was very appealing.
03-01-2018
love, love, love these. I love peppermint and white chocolate is my absolute favorite.
03-01-2018
I received this for Christmas from two different friends who both know I enjoy peppermint and M&Ms. I like that you can have a couple of these and feel satisfied. A nice peppermint taste and a creamy white chocolate centre are the perfect pairing. No need to eat a huge chocolate bar because these little M&Ms deliver a big punch. Not sure if they will be available year round or only during the Christmas/Holiday season as the packaging seems to suggest but I look forward to enjoying them again.
03-01-2018
I love this product they are so good. They are the best m&m's I have tried and I need to go to and buy some more.
02-01-2018
Love the mint flavor! :) Would recommend anyone to try if you like mint. :)
31-12-2017
These are absolutely delicious and I found myself going back to the candy table at my parents house to get more and couldn't stop myself from taking a small container of them home. One of my new favorite candies!
23-12-2017
Delicious in cookies or squares during the holidays!
22-12-2017
These yummy candies got me right im the holiday spirit. Totally reminded of my grandmother's candy cane bark. I love the white choclate spin too. My new favs.