4,4 5 0 50 50 BAGgal BANG! crée un volume massif sans afaisser les cils. Les couches de mascara innovantes, intenses et très noires sont parfaite pour faire un gros impact! La brosse est conçu pour une application à 360°.
Mascara Volumisant Édition Limitée BADgal BANG! De Benefit Cosmetics

05-08-2020
I recieved this in a ipsy glam bag. I tried it and I love it, it add volume to my eyelashes. It does not smudge. It does not clump. And it lasts all day. And believe it or not it's an easier mascara to take off. Without rubbing your eyes alot. This product I have repurchased.
29-07-2020
Très bon
Donne de beau résultat pour de magnifiques cils. Un beau noir brillant, non collant.
07-07-2020
good
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Limited Edition Mascara The color is dark which I like and this brush is good, it gives plush effect to your lashes. It didn’t smudge or transfer for me but my eyelashes are not naturally oily. I like my eyelashes to look thick, long and fluffly and it gives me just that.
07-06-2020
My GOAT
This is my GOAT. GREATEST OF ALL TIME. I absolutely love this mascara. I have short, thin eyelashes and people always ask me if I had extensions on when I use this. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who wants to try
30-05-2020
A+
I love this mascara, literally, it sets my eyelashes really good! I have really short eyelashes and when I use the mascara they become long and get the volume that I love to have every day. It’s the perfect mascara, although is a little expensive
25-05-2020
Long lashes
I was given a mascara kit for christmas, consisting of many luxury mascaras. This one was definitely my favourite out of the seven. I’m always looking for mascaras to help my eyelashes look longer. This product did just that. it really only requires one coat of mascara to get the lashes you desire and the best part is that it doesn’t clump!
09-04-2020
It worked good
I tired this prouduct it worked like it said for me lasting long made my eyes pop.my lashes look greeat people asked if they were fake.
08-04-2020
Good
Liked it , as there are so many different kinds and types
28-02-2020
Nice Product
Really nice product. Separates the lashes well and doesn't leave too much product. Lasts well throughout the day. I do wish there was a little more product for the price, but overall a good product.
12-02-2020
No more clumping
Love the way it separates your lashes. I always hate putting on mascara only to have my lashes look like spider legs.
06-02-2020
Frequent customer
This is one of my favorite brands for cosmetic specially the mascara. I really like the way it makes your eyes look beautiful while not too flashy and natural looking
03-02-2020
Vavavavooooom
As a Benefit Bad Gal bang mascara purchaser in the black tube formulation, I love this new volumizing formula in the hot pink tube!! The brush Benefit uses for it Bad Gal bang mascara is the bomb. Gets all your tiny little lashes with little effort and does not clump like other mascaras
17-01-2020
Not worth the price tag
I tried this as a deluxe sample and it just didn't wow me. I found that it didn't give significant length or volume and tended to drift down into my under eyes by the end of the day.
14-01-2020
So good!!
All of the mascaras by this company are amazing. I like this one because it doesn't leave too much product on my lashes and doesn't clump. It is a little hard to wipe off. Just make sure you use a good makeup remover.
11-01-2020
Love the Volume
I love the volume of the mascara which goes on smooth, does not smudge & lasts the entire day. I do not have to use much to achieve the look I desire. It makes my lashes fuller & longer. I would recommend this mascara.