4,3 5 0 59 59 BAGgal BANG! crée un volume massif sans afaisser les cils. Les couches de mascara innovantes, intenses et très noires sont parfaite pour faire un gros impact! La brosse est conçu pour une application à 360°.
Mascara Volumisant Édition Limitée BADgal BANG! De Benefit Cosmetics

15-10-2020
Best mascara I’ve found in years
No flaking, no clumping, and made my natural lashes look incredible!
14-10-2020
C'est bien!
Donne un bon volume à mes cils et s'applique bien ! Bon rapport qualité prix !
04-10-2020
Nice , works like it should but higher price point
Like the effects, lashes look nice full and lots of volume, nice black and no flaking , just a high price point for something that yiu can get just as good or better at the drug store .
04-10-2020
Huge difference to my lashes
I really like this mascara! I often buy mascara and end up not really liking the effect, but this one was great. No clumps, doesn't spread and rub off too easily. I liked the shape of the brush aswell.
03-10-2020
Best mascara
Gives my eyelashes great length without getting clumpy. A bit pricey but does the job.
01-10-2020
Bon produit
j'adore la marque Benefits, leur produit sont toujours bon. le seul petit point, jai les cils très long et ce mascara avait tendance a faire de petit grumaux sur la pointe de mes cils. autrement le produit est génial
02-09-2020
Decent Mascara, Worth the Price Point
Over the years I have tried many mascaras and this is one of the few I would consider repurchasing. I found that it did not cause my eyelashes to appear clumpy and it added quite a bit of length. I do highly recommend people try this mascara if they are looking for a way to have longer eye lashes without the need for falsies.
27-08-2020
Great Mascara
I have been using this mascara as my go to for most of my makeup wearing life. I have tried others - i.e. Falsies, notably. Since my lashes are long i might be easier to please. I tend to buy this one in the "blackest black" colour although I have also purchased the brown many years ago. I do not find it too clumpy (when it gets clumpy out of the bottle I know it is time to buy a new one, but it generally lasts more than a few months) and I don't have issues usually with the lashes sticking together. What I really do like about this mascara is the shape of the brush - I like the thin end as it gives me more control. I don't like when brushes are too one-dimensional or too huge. When the brushes are very fat I find I get more mascara on my skin than on my eyelashes. The tapered end is the best thing to pick up the tiny lashes at the edges that I cannot see.
19-08-2020
Very good
I love this product because it gives volume to my eyelashes and doesn't smuge when we rubb our eyes and I have buyed it many times
05-08-2020
I recieved this in a ipsy glam bag. I tried it and I love it, it add volume to my eyelashes. It does not smudge. It does not clump. And it lasts all day. And believe it or not it's an easier mascara to take off. Without rubbing your eyes alot. This product I have repurchased.
29-07-2020
Très bon
Donne de beau résultat pour de magnifiques cils. Un beau noir brillant, non collant.
07-07-2020
good
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Limited Edition Mascara The color is dark which I like and this brush is good, it gives plush effect to your lashes. It didn’t smudge or transfer for me but my eyelashes are not naturally oily. I like my eyelashes to look thick, long and fluffly and it gives me just that.
07-06-2020
My GOAT
This is my GOAT. GREATEST OF ALL TIME. I absolutely love this mascara. I have short, thin eyelashes and people always ask me if I had extensions on when I use this. I absolutely would recommend this to anyone who wants to try
30-05-2020
A+
I love this mascara, literally, it sets my eyelashes really good! I have really short eyelashes and when I use the mascara they become long and get the volume that I love to have every day. It’s the perfect mascara, although is a little expensive
25-05-2020
Long lashes
I was given a mascara kit for christmas, consisting of many luxury mascaras. This one was definitely my favourite out of the seven. I’m always looking for mascaras to help my eyelashes look longer. This product did just that. it really only requires one coat of mascara to get the lashes you desire and the best part is that it doesn’t clump!