4,4 5 0 34 34 BAGgal BANG! crée un volume massif sans afaisser les cils. Les couches de mascara innovantes, intenses et très noires sont parfaite pour faire un gros impact! La brosse est conçu pour une application à 360°.

07-12-2019
sucked
honestly for the price, this really sucked, does not add any volume
27-11-2019
cool
Magnificent! This is my new favorite mascara, it really made my eyelashes thicker and longer. It does not smudge and this mascara is really smooth. I absolutely love it. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
17-11-2019
Totally Amazed
I don’t usually put on mascara too often but when I received a sample I figured better try it,it’s amazing stuff doesn’t go on clumpy,don’t have to apply it thick it makes your eyelashes longer after 1 swipe and separates them evenly,highly recommend it
12-11-2019
True blackest black mascara
This stuff is the bomb! Actually blackest black shade, and doesn’t flake or smudge throughout the day, and I have hooded eyes! A little different to remove, but worth the volume and pigmentation. A+
04-10-2019
My lashes look so full and luscious!
I love this mascara and it stays on all day, without having to reapply it. My lashes look so full and thicker. I got received a lot of compliments on this mascara!
02-10-2019
no clumps
Still using this product. Amazing... it leaves no clumps and it makes it look like you have thick long lashes
01-10-2019
Lashes for days
Im a huge fan of mascara, & when i find the perfect one that fully fulfills my lashes i’m happy! This was bold dark look on the lashes, making them look fuller & visible! Easily applies & glides so well on the lashes with the bristles! Received a sample from topbox awhile back! #trywithtopbox #topbox
22-09-2019
Bought for wife
She loves this mascara, after seeing the reviews on here she had to try it and it is now her go to product
22-09-2019
Decent but over priced
Over all this mascara is really nice and volumizing! But I think it’s way too expensive! I would not repurchase. Just becAuse of the price point. But that’s just my personal opinion.
15-09-2019
Volume is great
I used my friends and it has given me the best volume out of all the mascara I have tried before, I would definitely recommend this.
11-09-2019
Thick and full
Awesome mascara with lots of volume. Leaves and lasting effect and it just gave a very added dramatic look. I feel like the price is a bit expensive which could be adjusted
08-09-2019
They aren't kidding
I do really like it. They really are not kidding about the volume. I have to watch because it's almost to much for me. And it stays. Seriously, make sure you have a food remover. Trust me
07-09-2019
Great volume
This product was just ok. I really liked that it made my eye lashes look super long. I did not like the way it made them look clumpy. I also found it really hard to take off, even with makeup remover.
07-09-2019
Super
Pas eu besoin d'en mettre beaucoup et l'effet était là! La brosse permet une bonne application sans mêler lea cils et sans grumeaux.
06-09-2019
Loved it
Made my lashes look amazing and didnt clump. I live all benefit mascaras amd this was no exception. I will definitely repurchase this one.