4,3 5 0 39 39 BAGgal BANG! crée un volume massif sans afaisser les cils. Les couches de mascara innovantes, intenses et très noires sont parfaite pour faire un gros impact! La brosse est conçu pour une application à 360°.
Mascara Volumisant Édition Limitée BADgal BANG! De Benefit Cosmetics

17-01-2020
Not worth the price tag
I tried this as a deluxe sample and it just didn't wow me. I found that it didn't give significant length or volume and tended to drift down into my under eyes by the end of the day.
14-01-2020
So good!!
All of the mascaras by this company are amazing. I like this one because it doesn't leave too much product on my lashes and doesn't clump. It is a little hard to wipe off. Just make sure you use a good makeup remover.
11-01-2020
Love the Volume
I love the volume of the mascara which goes on smooth, does not smudge & lasts the entire day. I do not have to use much to achieve the look I desire. It makes my lashes fuller & longer. I would recommend this mascara.
07-01-2020
Length
My lashes are naturally very long, and its hard for me to find a formula that separates all my lashes equally while hydrating them for the entire day. This did add great volume to my lashes, but did start to flake through out the day
19-12-2019
Meh
This product is nothing special I’d refer to is as a very meh product it does what a drug store brand would be definitely no wow factor here therefore I would not buy again not at this price point maybe on sale
07-12-2019
sucked
honestly for the price, this really sucked, does not add any volume
27-11-2019
cool
Magnificent! This is my new favorite mascara, it really made my eyelashes thicker and longer. It does not smudge and this mascara is really smooth. I absolutely love it. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
17-11-2019
Totally Amazed
I don’t usually put on mascara too often but when I received a sample I figured better try it,it’s amazing stuff doesn’t go on clumpy,don’t have to apply it thick it makes your eyelashes longer after 1 swipe and separates them evenly,highly recommend it
12-11-2019
True blackest black mascara
This stuff is the bomb! Actually blackest black shade, and doesn’t flake or smudge throughout the day, and I have hooded eyes! A little different to remove, but worth the volume and pigmentation. A+
04-10-2019
My lashes look so full and luscious!
I love this mascara and it stays on all day, without having to reapply it. My lashes look so full and thicker. I got received a lot of compliments on this mascara!
02-10-2019
no clumps
Still using this product. Amazing... it leaves no clumps and it makes it look like you have thick long lashes
01-10-2019
Lashes for days
Im a huge fan of mascara, & when i find the perfect one that fully fulfills my lashes i’m happy! This was bold dark look on the lashes, making them look fuller & visible! Easily applies & glides so well on the lashes with the bristles! Received a sample from topbox awhile back! #trywithtopbox #topbox
22-09-2019
Bought for wife
She loves this mascara, after seeing the reviews on here she had to try it and it is now her go to product
22-09-2019
Decent but over priced
Over all this mascara is really nice and volumizing! But I think it’s way too expensive! I would not repurchase. Just becAuse of the price point. But that’s just my personal opinion.
15-09-2019
Volume is great
I used my friends and it has given me the best volume out of all the mascara I have tried before, I would definitely recommend this.