3,7 5 0 161 161 Affichez des sourcils bien remplis et tracés avec légèreté grâce à la toute première poudre pour sourcils de Maybelline.

06-11-2017
Brown Drama
Bon produit et recommandé pour les personnes qui aime le changement a ce niveau
31-10-2017
I have always been very obsessive about perfect brows and have never been happy with any product til I found this one. Shake it before you apply...I would do it over the sink or paper towel and tilt your head slightly down because there is some excess that will fall...but it's not a big deal....it gives a really natural look while completely filling in and contouring exactly where you want it. Highly recommend.
31-10-2017
Try it!
Little dark but i loved the application tip and the sharp edges and lines it creates.
27-10-2017
J'adore!
J'ai bien aimé le produit! La brosse s'adapte bien aux sourcils et la couleur tient bien sur ceux-ci! De plus, le format est très pratique et n'encombre pas nos trousses à maquillage déjà trop pleine!
27-10-2017
Less is definitely more!
Definitely delivers on the pigmentation. The colour, soft brown, was too dark a shade for my blonde eyebrows. It made me look cartoonish. And less is definitely more!
26-10-2017
Brow drama shaping
Couleur parfaite pour mes sourcils, mais l'applicateur un peu trop large
26-10-2017
Brows look natural & defined!
Provides a nice subtle definition to my brows. The chalk makes my brows look full and shapely, but still natural!
24-10-2017
works well
When I first tried this on my eyebrows I made the mistake to not remove the excess powder off the brush first and I ended up on putting way too much product on my eyebrows. After learning that you need to remove the excess product I liked how this helps to fill in eyebrows. Its easy to put on and the colour is a good match. I like that by turning the brush to the side it helps with filling out the ends of my eyebrows.
Works well for me
Worked well even though the color wasn't exactly my shade
Does the job.
This product worked well but I don't think I need it.
On The Fence
Maybelline Brow Shaping Chalk in Soft Brown is the perfect shade of brown for me! I'm a bit on the fence about this powder because although I like the powder itself, the applicator is a bit of a miss for me. I have thin and sparse brows so I need to shape them prior to filling them in. I typically use a pencil and a powder with an angled brush to chisel out my brows. With this, I can't get the shape I like without my brows looking overdrawn.
21-10-2017
Leave chalk for the ground
I had high hopes for this product unfortunately I was left extremely disappointed. This product was extremely messy in it's application and the dark brown shade was light at best.
20-10-2017
Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder
This product was a bit too messy to work with. The applicator was awkward to control and the product applied way to heavily despite tapping off excess. Try this product when you have a spare moment first before trying to do it for work, school etc.
20-10-2017
Not sure...
The product is simply and pigmented. The color was perfect for my brows. I think this product is best if you are experienced with doing your brows. The wand is much thicker then a normal pencil but I like how the powder looks as compared to a pencil. The wand is quite thick.
19-10-2017
Trop clair... Pas de noir disponible.
La couleur ne me convenait pas du tout. J'aurais préféré essayer un Brow Drama noir.