4,1 5 0 97 97 Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Brillant à Lèvres. Un brillant à lèvres à l’effet percutant et au fini ultra luisant.
Maybelline Color Sensational® Vivid Hot Lacquer Brillant à Lèvres

03-11-2017
très beau
Je suis plus une fille de rouge à lèvres mat, alors un gloss comme celui-là est moins dans mes cordes. Par contre, je dois dire qu'il est super beau sur les lèvres et très pigmenté!
01-11-2017
Smells wonderful
Love this product. Love the smell and the colour. The application brush is awesome and like no other. Makes for very easy and even applying.
28-10-2017
Vivid hot.
It had great colour and long lasting. Both of my young daughters tried it as well and it managed to stay put.
Soyeux et doux !
J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir tester le Maybelline Color Sensational grâce a Home tester Club et bien sûr Maybelline. J'ai été particulièrement surprise pas l'effet qu'il laisse sur les lèvres. Aucune sensation collante ou désagréable. Au contraire mes lèvres étais bien défini et soyeuse et lisses.
J'adore!
Je ne suis habituellement pas une fan des brillants à lèvres.,mais jai adoré celui-ci. Il est épais et tient longtemps Je le recommende.
27-10-2017
Vivid hot lacquer Brillant à lèvres
Facile à appliquer, bonne tenue. Belle teinte mais un peu trop pâle à mon goût
27-10-2017
The tip was completely curled up.
I loved the texture, smell and overall pigmented colour. However, when I went to use my lip lacquer for the first time, the sponge wand was completely curled up. It made it very difficult to apply. So if that is how it's meant to be used, I probably won't be buying this item again.
Glossy!
Applies onto lips very well and is long lasting. Very smooth and glossy look while keeping my lips hydrated! Would recommend to friends and family.
Better then expected
Absolutely love this product. I'm not one who wears a lot of lip products but this is the perfect shade and also very suddle for everyday wear!
Not my thing
I didn't fall in love with this gloss. I'm not really a lipstick kind of girl - I dislike the dry feel - and I'd hoped that this gloss would work out for me. The colour wasn't a great choice for my skin tone and the gloss was really sticky. This might be good for a night out but I'll be sticking to lip stain for now.
24-10-2017
Perfect gloss
I loved the colour, I like a nude lip. Perfect gloss look. Nice, and smooth. Thr applicator is perfect, makes application easy. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. I used it over the tattoo lip colour which helped stretch it out a bit more. Overall, I really liked it and would buy it again.
23-10-2017
Very impressed!
Loved the colour and how easily it applied. It lasted most of the day too.
produit Maybelline
j'adore les produits Maybelline et c'est la première fois que jessai ce lacquer et il est sublime
Vivid Hot Lacquer Review
This product was very sticky feeling on my lips and did not have any staying power. As soon as I went to eat or drink it came off. Additionally the "wet" look was not appealing for my personal style
Glossy kissible lips
Gret colour pay off. Kept my lips glossy but not sticky