4,4 5 0 212 212 La poudre illuminatrice à effet métallique Facestudio® Master Chrome est facile à appliquer et vous permet de donner un éclat métallique estompé à votre peau.
Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Illuminateur Métallique

06-11-2017
facestudio
très bon produit juste que pour le départ la texture est un tout petit peu collante
04-11-2017
Facestudio Master Chrome Highlighter
I was very impressed by the Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic highlighter! By just applying a little on areas like my cheeks, nose bridge and chin, I noticed that my features were greatly enhanced and there was an imorovement on my overall complexion. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who uses highlighting products regularly!
04-11-2017
Perfect highlighter
Nice highlighter. Goes a long way, you do not need a lot. It went nicely with my bronzer and blush. It lasts all day. I only found it went kind of brassy on my brow bone area as the day wore on, so I stop using there. But everywhere else, it stayed perfect. Long lasting in both wear and usage.
03-11-2017
That perfect hint of gold!
This the first compact highlighter powder I've tried. I wish it came with an applicator or small brush. The packaging is pretty. The quality was great. I didn't have a lot of loose fallout, so it was easy to apply using my own brush. I'd say the colour is a universal colour, it can be used by any skin tone. It was a nude highlighter for me, it went suitably well with my skin tone. It had a gold sheen and sparkles were not too jarring on my face. The intensity with 1 application is not too intense which is great because you can build or work in your desired amount. I wish it was more rosier highlight, maybe a rose gold because I like to have my blush and highlighter in one product. I'd definitely recommend this to family and friends! Thank you for letting me try!
01-11-2017
Easy to blend
This product is a great highlighter. I was me to highlighting and it was very easy to use and easy to blend. The colour is fabulous too.
31-10-2017
Glowing for the Gods!
I had a glow all day. It was so bright and there was hardly any fallout, Can't get enough!
30-10-2017
J’adore , je le recommande vivement!
J’adore ce produit et je le recommande assurément! Il convient parfaitement ! Il n’est pas gras et s’appliq facilement! Je suis déjà fan ! Et je l’utilise dans mon quotidien!! Beau produit !!
28-10-2017
Highlighter.
A little bit goes a long way with this product! Very good pigment.
27-10-2017
Adorer l'effet scintillant
J'ai reçu par Home Tester Club l'illuminateur métallique de Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome et j'en suis bien heureuse. J'ai eu la chance de tester un produit je m'étais jamais procuré avant. J'y vois une différence dans mon visage après l'application ! Le produit porte bien sont nom ! J'ai bien aimer le résultat finale et il est certain que je vais m'en procuré encore une fois l’échantillon fini ! Merci beaucoup !
25-10-2017
Huge fan!
I've never really used highlighters before, so im glad i got to try this out. I got compliments so i must of done something right. I love how it enhanced my features without looking like i caked on makeup. This girl is now a highlighter fan and id recommend trying the maybelline facestudio master chrome to anyone.
25-10-2017
Poudre Illuminatrice Maybelline
Poudre illuminatrice subtile mais efficace sur une peau pâle, laisse un très beau fini
24-10-2017
Love this!
I love this highlighter! It is super easy to apply and it leaves a nice highlighting effect when I use it on my cheekbones. it is a nice colour that is not too dark and it helps brighten and lift up the whole face all while not being overly shiny or bright. I plan on adding this to my everyday routine.
24-10-2017
My New Favourite!
Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in 100 is absolutely stunning! It's such a flattering shade and it's super intense (in a good way). It's buttery, pigmented, blendable and buildable. I highly recommend it!
23-10-2017
Maybelline Metallic Highlighter
I've only used the Maybelline Facestudio master chrome metallic highlighter a few times, I do not feel that it is right for me to use on a daily basis. I felt that it did not give me a natural look that I normally like to have. However I was happy using it for special occasions and outings. It was easy to use with my makeup brush. it was right for my colour of skin. Would recommend for people who like to highlight daily.
21-10-2017
Bronzing Beauty
I was a little skeptical of this bronzer at first because it is metallic, but I was pleasantly surprised. The colour was pretty and was easy to put on. It didn't feel heavy on my skin. I would definitely try this bronzer again.