4,1 5 0 269 269 Le mascara lavable Lash Sensational Curvitude™ est la solution idéale pour des cils définis et recourbés

2017-11-04
Love this product!
I'm normally not a fan of curved wands, but this one worked pretty well. Once you get a feel for it, it makes your lashes look fantastic. No clumps, nice volume, length and curl. If you keep the wand clean from too much product - zero clumps. It washes off easily too. I'm pretty obsessed with my lashes and how they look, so I have tried many mascaras and Maybelline is always making great mascaras. Awesome product, highly recommend!
2017-11-03
Lash Sensational, INDEED! LOVE!
It instantly separated and lifted my lashes making them look full and long! It was super easy to put on and easy to take off as well. It didn't budge throughout the day.
2017-11-01
Makes lashes more voluminous
I loved Maybelline lash sensational curvitude washable mascara. It made my lashes so much more voluminous and dark. Gave them a beautiful curve as well. There was no clumping of the mascara and it washed off quite easily. I would definitely buy and recommend.
Not for me
The brush made me think it was going to work wonders but for my lashes, not so much. The mascara caked on and it didn't curve my lashes. I applied the mascara on clean lashes and it just didn't work for me. I wouldn't recommend it.
Mascara dreams
The curve of the wand is something to get used to, but the mascara itself was great. It added volume and length making my eyelashes look bold. I love it and will probably buy again.
Lash Sensational Curvitude Mascara
If you want just an everyday mascara, then use this one. It didn't define my lashes and was a bit dry. The brush isn't great. I bends and looks like it could break off any moment, however the design and colour of the tube is nice.
2017-10-30
Wow pour les longes cils
J ai l adore plus long cils et ca tiens bien mais puisque j ai des yeux sensibles j achèterai la formule hydrofuge
2017-10-28
Mascara.
The wand is great, however I found the application of the product to be very clumpy.
2017-10-27
WoW!!!!
J'ai adoré ce mascara, il tient longtemps et il est très efficace! J'ai l'habitude d'acheter des mascaras de marque renommé et celui-ci m'a épaté!
2017-10-27
Mascara lash sensational curvitude
S’applique facilement, pas de grumeaux. Les cils ne collent pas ensemble.
2017-10-24
Great Product!
This mascara is a great product! I love the shape of the wand! It really helps to lengthen and shape my eye lashes. Also, the mascara doesn’t flake off like so many other brands. I would definitely recommend this product!
CandyC23
it plumped and curved my lashes very well, wasn't too clumpy either
Lovely lashes
This mascara made my lashes look so long and full. I loved it!
2017-10-23
Pour des yeux flamboyants !!
J'ai eu la chance de tester le nouveau mascara lavable Lash Sensational Curvitude et j'ai aimé ! La brosse courbée permet d'appliquer facilement et efficacement le mascara et les cils sont nettement amplifiés. De plus, il se nettoie très facilement ! Un indispensable pour nos sacoches mesdames :)
Maybelline Curvitude Mascara
I really loved using the Maybelline Lash Sensational Curvitude Washable mascara. I incorporated it into my daily makeup routine with no issues. I found it left my eyelashes bold and separated for the look I like. My only CON with the mascara though, was even though it washable, I found when i was washing it off it somewhat burned my eyes if it could into them.