4,1 5 0 174 174 Les crayons correcteurs de couleurs Facestudio® Master Camo™ sont composés de pigments purs qui aident à corriger tout un éventail d’imperfections de la peau.

30-10-2017
Great Affordable Colour Correcter
Great dupe for some of the more expensive colour correctors on the market. Great colour selection, I love that they included what each colour corrects making it easier for the everyday consumer to pick the right shade for their needs. They are creamy and pigmented, great buy if you are looking for a colour corrector at a affordable price.
29-10-2017
Colour Correcting Pens
I really liked the apricot and green ones for covering up redness and dark circles. I often use concealer to cover up red spots and I found the green pen worked great for helping with that.
27-10-2017
Hassle-Free Colour Correction
This was something new to me, as I have only tried colour-correcting make-up in powder form before. I really enjoyed the fact these products were available as pens. This saves you a lot of hassle of clean-up. You dab on the product using the pen and applicator, and then blend it in. After application, you put on your regular make-up - concealer, foundation. It is super easy to use.
Helped Pregnant Hormonal Acne Redness
I liked it. I'm pregnant at the moment and having some bad hormonal acne on my chin and along my jawline. I also had 4 weddings to attend the past 3 months (figures). I found the green to be very helpful covering up the redness from the acne. And the yellow (?) to be very good covering up the raccoon eyes from lack of sleep.
Master camo review
They worked nicely, on my skin and over all coverage was ok
Very worthwhile product!!!
the coverage was excellent and the consistency was good. The dispensing of the product could be better - hard to control how much was coming out
24-10-2017
Excellent coverage
Great product easy to use and apply. Due to so many selections able to target multiple problem areas
23-10-2017
Crayons correcteurs efficaces
Je trouve que c'est difficile d'avoir la bonne quantité de produit. Il en sort toujours trop. La texture du produit est très intéressante. Lisse et s'applique facilement. Plusieurs couleurs pour matcher avec différents problèmes et différents produits. #gotifree #maybelline
20-10-2017
Hello Movie Star Skin!
I have personally added the green, purple and yellow colour correcting pens to my makeup routine! the green is amazing for covering up blemishes that cover up and concealer cant handle on their own. I love the purple and yellow for around the eye area to cover up dark circles and add some colour. When first applied the colour correcting pens seen very bright and daunting but after blending then applying concealer and blending again the perfect smooth even beautiful complexion just seems to happen! the sleek sexy packaging is a welcome addition to my makeup bag.
20-10-2017
STILL NEEDS TWEEKING
I FOUND THAT ALTHOUGH THE CORRECTING PENS DID WHAT THEY PROMISED THE APPLICATION WAS THE ISSUE, THE LIQUID DID NOT COME THROUGH THE SPONGE NOZZLE EASILY, AND WHEN IT DID, THE LIQUID DRIED TO QUICKLY TO BLEND SMOOTHLY. I FOUND THAT IF I APPLIED THE CORRECTOR TO MY FINGERS, AND THEN USED A SEPARATE, SLIGHTLY DAMPENED SPONGE THE APPLICATION WAS EASIER. BUT STILL NOT A REALLY SMOOTH COVERING APPLICATION.
19-10-2017
These are Amazing!! They really cover imperfections well. I really love how they cover Dark Circles and bags. They keep your skin glowing all day.
18-10-2017
Helper Product
The pens help my complexion appearance. The dark circles under my eyes are lighter. The darker spots on my face appears lighter. Also my face does not seem as dull.
18-10-2017
It's like colouring on your face
I think instructions for how to use and properly apply would be helpful. I think I rubbed it in too much and as a result I could still see redness through. Also, I'm not sure why they sent colours for all skin tones when I'm only one person, so I shared with friends.
17-10-2017
Produit très efficace
Ce produit est efficace. Il camoufle bien et il est facile à appliquer. Il s'estompe facilement.
16-10-2017
Simple
When using the Maybelline Master Camo Colour Correcting Pens, I found they were very simple to use as long as you took the time to read the directions. They corrected most of the problems with my skin when i used them individually, however blending them together was a little difficult for me as my skin is 2 tones and im not a master at this make-up thing .