4,3 5 0 219 219 Traceur hydrofuge longue durée avec pinceau futé.

06-11-2017
eye liner
j adore , pinceaux très fins qui nous permet de bien dessiner et aussi de corriger la forme voulu
04-11-2017
Wow! So easy to apply!
I am completing this review as part of the Home Tested Trial for Maybelline® Master Precise Ink™ Metallic Liquid Liner. I have received and tried my product. This liner is amazing. It is easy to apply leaving a precise line that can be edited for thickness and style. I love the metallic silver shimmer that appears right after it dries. Once dry it is sturdy, precise and lasts all day. I did find it a little sticky after about 9 hours of wear but it did not smudge or look faint. The brush is wonderfully thin and flexible and the colour does not need to be painted over with a powder or shadow to make it even or stay as it did it all by itself at first application. It took me 5 mins to apply to both eyes which is an improvement over using a pencil or powdered line which usually takes me something like 15 minutes. Maybelline Master Precise Ink™ Metallic Liquid Liner is the way to go to simplify your makeup routine but still come out with a WOW! eye.
03-11-2017
New favourite eyeliner!
I loved this eyeliner! The tip was small & pointy enough to get the perfect lined eye. I'm not an expert at eye-lining & usually have a shaky nervous hand. This liner made it so easy! I was excited the liner was metallic, it gives that perfect balance between subtle & the right amount of sparkle. With some liners, once they've dried & set, my eyelids would feel tight. This liner was comfortable on my skin & didn't make my eyelids feel strained. I thought I'd have a hard time when it came to taking it off because it was waterproof but with a gently eye-remover, it came off easily. Also, I appreciate that it was waterproof considering I sometimes forget I'm wearing makeup & rub my eyes. The liner didn't dry out & flake off as my went, I had on for several hours. Go get one!
01-11-2017
review
This liquid eye liner was so amazing! I was pleasantly surprised at the tip - easy to apply and use. It looked great!! I would definitely buy it again.
31-10-2017
Loved It!
Although the tip of the liner applicator was a little frayed I loved it. I'm just a little OCD about sharp lines but I've bought the product since reviving the sample. Love it.
30-10-2017
Excellent produit ??
J’adore ce produit et je le recommande assurément! Il convient parfaitement ! Il n’est pas gras et s’appliq facilement! Je suis déjà fan ! Et je l’utilise dans mon quotidien!! Beau produit !!
26-10-2017
Little sparkle
Not so sparkling as we imagine, also the product is liquid clear. No my favorite.
Its an ok eyeliner
I think that this eyeliner is very easy to apply and it makes creating the winged eye look easy too. I think the colour is nice also its not too metallic its more shimmery. I did notice that when removing it instead of easily coming off with my eye makeup remover the eyeliner seems to bunch up into little balls and it makes removing it a bit of a messier process when compared to other eyeliners. I found this to be an ok eyeliner but nothing amazing.
tres bon !
tres bon produit. mais on dirait que j'ai l'impression d'avoir de la colle sur mes paupières
Awesome!
I loved how it made my eyes look and how easy it was to apply.
23-10-2017
Long Wearing
The Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallic Liquid Liner in Black Comet has a beautiful Black and silver metallic finish. I do find that it can apply uneven at times (usually when applied on top of eyeshadow) however, a second swipe usually delivers opacity. Once applied, it wears beautifully for most of the day and it washes off easily.
20-10-2017
Give dimension to your eyes
This liner is super easy to use and gives really nice dimension to the eye, which is a nice change from completely matte liner. I bought two additional colours after trying this one and am loving all three. The applicator is easy to use and is nice and short so you have a lot of control over it. I am famous for my less than steady hand with my longer liner sticks so this one really does me well.
Super!
Super précis et donne un look de soirée super! Je le recommande!
Good eyeliner
Easy to use. It doesn't smudge during the day.
Comme-si comme-sa
Pas assez foncé. Doit faire plusieurs traits avant d’avoir un beau noir! Le trait ce contrôle bien parcontre