4,3 5 0 219 219 Traceur hydrofuge longue durée avec pinceau futé.
Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallique Traceur Liquide

18-10-2017
Easy application
I loved this eye liner. I am usually terrible at applying but this thin application stick makes it too easy!
18-10-2017
Smooth like paint
The only problem that I had was not with the Precise Ink liquid liner itself, but with my shaky hands. The liner itself went on smooth and looked very sharp. It's definitely waterproof and long-lasting, as I found out when I tried to correct the symmetry of it on my face.
Looks Great
Was quite precise when I used it, metallic I usually don't like but this one had the right look
Pinceau vraiment utile!
Ce traceur est vraiment efficace! Il glisse bien sur la peau et il permet de tracer des lignes propres de manière rapide :)
Liquid liner
Easy to use and apply without making mistakes. I rarely wear makeup so I’m glad this product is user friendly
17-10-2017
Good felt tip, formula could be better.
I really liked the ultra-fine sharp felt tip which provides a nice precise line. The liner provided a light metallic finish to give the eyes a soft statement, I find it is not that noticeable on the eye I did find that the eyeliner dried up at while wearing it and started to flake by the end of the day.
17-10-2017
looks great but needs patience...
Its a good liner, can be patchy at times have to be patient with it but once on is locked and no moving anywhere and looks great. great liner tip.
Excellent produit
Le produit est de très bonne qualité. Celui-ci procure une longue tenue et est de couleur opaque
Easy application
I am not great at applying liquid eyeliner. I usually use a pencil liner. I used the product 3 times before writing this review. I noticed that the brush head is longer than most liquid liners. It allows for easily application when using the side of the brush to extend the line starting from the inner corner of the eye. The liner dries quickly and is smudged free. I’ve worn it out for more than 5 hours and in the rain, and it did not smudge.
excellent color payoff
I absolutely loved the liner and application of this product. It was super easy to draw my eyeliner on and the color payoff was fantastic. I never had to reapply over the same area to get a bold dark color.
Amazing drugstore eyeliner
This is the type of eyeliner that dries as a solid, so it comes off in pieces like eraser shavings. That's what makes this so budge-proof and waterproof. Generally, liquid liners that dry and come off as a liquid either don't last or cost a lot. This liner is highly pigmented and the metallic sheen isn't too noticeable, which I like. It lasts quite a long time on my oily lids and is easy to draw with. Probably one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've ever tried!
love it
Maybelline master precise ink metallic liquid liner is super easy to use, goes on smooth and has a nice finish.
Don't waste your money
The liquid was wayyyy too thin. I had to do multiple applications to get an opaque coverage.
Nice eyeliner
This eyeliner was easy to use and looked great on. I sometimes skip the eyeliner as it takes me a long time to get it really nice looking, but this liquid liner was pretty easy.
16-10-2017
Super precise wet look metallic liner
This liquid liner lasts all day. It's got a very fine point so it's very very percise, and even when dry has a cool metallic wet look to it. It's a true black, doesn't fade over eyeshadow and is easily removed with make-up remover wipes. I love it.