4,3 5 0 219 219 Traceur hydrofuge longue durée avec pinceau futé.
Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallique Traceur Liquide

perfect eyeliner
when doing my eyeliner I prefer to add a wing to my look. This product is great for creating a precise line but still Maintaining control. This would be a good products for someone new to makeup or liquid liner. I would highly recommend it to everyone if your are a beginner or pro. Last all day long.
Horendious
Just horrible! I lost track of the swipes it took to cover my liner area! It dries really fast then gets clumpy. I've tried many liners from all different price points and this ones the worst!
Eyeliner
This is such a sharp and bold look for your eyes. The metallic adds just that extra little bit to dress up an evening look or even a change in look for the office. Applicator wand is great as well.
16-10-2017
Perfect for a fun night out!
Very easy to apply and long lasting. Great applicator. The only thing I didn't love was that it had a sparkle to it. Otherwise it was an excellent product.
BEST all-day liner
The applicator provides perfect precision, even when applying a thin wing. Lasts all day without fading or smudging, definitely buying again!
Amazing eye liner
It was amazing really made my eyes pop. I loved it
14-10-2017
My Only Liquid Liner From Now On
The Maybelline® Master Precise Ink™ Metallic Liquid Liner is a very easy to apply liner that lasted for a long time, and it was waterproof! This will be my only eye liner moving forward!
14-10-2017
A must eyeliner !!
My sister and I both tried this to see how it can withstand our days. She’s on the go all the time and I am in an office. She was very happy with the results as was I. My only concern was there’s some smudging at the end of the day but not enough to ruin my look. I was able to get the perfect winged look with the applicator and found it light and easy to apply.
Easy to use
I like this liquid eyeliner.. the brush is fine and it goes on no problem. I have a hard time using liquid eyeliner , but this stuff was easy to apply.
13-10-2017
Long lasting and very easy to apply
I love this eyeliner It's perfect for applying. But I wish it had a bit more metallic in it for sparkle.
Not good!
I dont like this Eyeliner since its not much of color and dries up quickly. I do use Tarteleist and compared to that this is not really a good one. Should be okay for a beginner or min user.
13-10-2017
Juste un mot! Wow! C'est tellement plus facile a apliquer et les lignes sont superbe, comme si elle etait faite part un professionnelle alors que ce n'est pas le cas haha. La couleur est magnifique aussi!
12-10-2017
Love this liquid eyeliner.
I love how easy this glided on so smooth. It lasted all night with no budge. This liquid eyeliner is awesome.
11-10-2017
precision eyes
I normally prefer a regular eye pencil for lining my eyes but this is perfect if you want a smudge proof precise line. it lasted all day and the brush was easy to use.
11-10-2017
It is a must have.
I love this eyeliner. It is probably going to be my favourite eyeliner from now on.