4,3 5 0 219 219 Traceur hydrofuge longue durée avec pinceau futé.
Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallique Traceur Liquide

11-10-2017
bon produit
J'ai bien aimé ce produit, il s'applique bien et donne le résultat voulu. Il ne s’enlève pas facilement par contre lors du démaquillage
11-10-2017
Perfect for wings!
I am absolutely in love with Maybelline® Master Precise Ink™ Metallic Liquid Liner! The shape of the application is perfect for winged eyeliner - it is easy to hold and applies just the right amount of product. Beyond application, the formula is great. The deep colour stays on all day, doesn't seem to transfer, and doesn't crack. This liner is very affordable for how well it works. I will be purchasing this liquid liner again!
Smart tip!
I love the tip of this liner as it glides easily and nice to apply.
Inlove
When I purchase or wear an eyeliner I usually use a pencil eyeliner because I am afraid of messing up with a liquid, so I was a little scared to try this product out. After using and trying this product I feel like I am a pro!
Traceur liquide Maybelline
J'ai aimé le petit plus que procure l'effet métallique au traceur liquide. Il est facile à utiliser.
The perfect liner.
I loved using this liquid liner and that is saying a lot as I am someone who can't draw straight lines. I found this glided on and I really could get it perfect easily. I will certainly buy in future!
merci
un trait précis pour une ligne impeccable sans souçi, vos yeux vous diront merci !
Loved it
I loved Maybelline® Master Precise Ink™ Metallic Liquid Liner so easy to use and it really lasts
10-10-2017
Un indispensable le traceur liquide
Wow facile a apliquer. Pointe fine pour une belle précision. Contenu assez epais pour bien courvrir. Un must pour la trousse
Good but not great
I liked how dark this product applies, but I don't like that the tip isn't very flexible and it takes about two-three coats before the color is opaque
Heavy!!
Not an eyeliner kind of girl. Found it really heavy and thick. Not a great look for me. But would recommend to friends.
Wish I used liquid
I never use liquid eyeliner so I only tested this out on my hand and passed it along to my mom. But the finish was smooth and it went on very nicely. For people who like liquid eyeliner and Metallica this would be a great fit! The shade was awesome and the shininess of the metallic was on point.
Really nice eyeliner
It's a very pretty color, and the metallic is really like a glitter. I really like it but I wish it was a little more pigmented
I like
I enjoyes trying this product, this metallic liquid eyeliner creates a percise line with little hassel and has a beautifull metalic glow. Id deffenitly reccomend this product.
09-10-2017
Juste wow
S'applique super bien! Tien super bien mais s'enlève aussi super facilement