4,3 5 0 219 219 Traceur hydrofuge longue durée avec pinceau futé.
Maybelline Master Precise Ink Metallique Traceur Liquide

09-10-2017
Good if you know how to apply liner!
Total honesty here: I can't speak to many of this products features as I had a terrible time trying to apply it. I think this is less the fault of the product and it's design and more that I just don't know how to apply liner properly. It is a very nice colour, and it did seem to glide on very smoothly. The applicator is supposed to make it easier, but I don't feel like it helped much. I think I will have to just practice a lot and hopefully I will get the hang of it.
09-10-2017
Fabuleux
Tenu maximal toute la journée. J'ai adoré l'applicateur, il offre une ligne très précise.
MAYBELLINE MASTER PRECISE REVIEW
Although lately, I find myself leaning away from eyeliner I really enjoyed this product. This liquid eyeliner was incredibly easy to apply and stayed on all day without wear or smudging. Also made the colour of my eyeshadow POP! At the end of your day, it is also easily removable with makeup remover so its stress-free! Highly recommend!
new fav eyeliner !
best eyeliner. but wish it dried matte. other than that i love the application and the pigment. love
Disappointed
The colour was amazing but not waterproof at all :( If I use it, I will use it over my regular black liner
Trait fin et précis
Trait fin et précis un plus qu'il soit waterproof
Samiya
I simply love it. It's Very easy to apply and does not smudge or run. One of the best low cost products on the market! I will definitely recommend it to friends and family
Good..but not great.
Trying out the new Maybelline Metallic Liquid Liner was a treat. I often gravitate towards jet black or dark brown shades but I found the metallic finish a nice change from my usual routine. The width of the handle and the short felt tip of the brush guaranteed an easy application and I believe would make it extremely efficient in creating more artistic looks. My only qualm is that I personally find felt liners to dry out faster than brush-tip liners. I also found that I had to go over the same line about two times to achieve the intensity that I liked.
Loved it
I never tried a liquid eyeliner before because I am literally bad at putting eye liner and henceforth never thought of using liquid First time and I love it The applicator and the precision with it And dries fast too Loved it Thumbs up both hands :)
Master Precise Ink
Pointe fine facile d'usage ce travail bien, le noir est parfaitement pigmenté, ce porte bien dans toute les occasions.
Fantastic
I was super impressed with this liner, normally I have to reapply my liner or fix the smudges but NOT with this one it goes on smooth and stays all day
master precise ink liner
loved the tip it made it so easy to apply , the sparkles gave it a different look from other liner
Awesome eyeliner
This product is great, if you have steady hands. It goes on smooth, but for me personally, this product didn't work out.
05-10-2017
master
makes my eyes pop so fantastically . Love this product
05-10-2017
adssa
Veuillez fournir une évaluation globale des Maybelline® Master Precise Ink™ Metallique Traceur Liquide.