4,3 5 0 38 38 Obtenez des sourcils parfaits à l’apparence naturelle grâce à notre crayon teinture pour sourcils longue tenue et anti-bavure
Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio® Sourcils Crayon Teinture

09-08-2018
I like this product and plan on using it often. Looks great
07-08-2018
I had a hard time with this product. I have sparse brows and usually spend lots of time painstakingly filling them in with a fine tipped brow pencil. I thought this product would help save me some time, but I was wrong. I found it messy, and hard to get a precise look. This probably is an excellent product for someone with great brows, but not for me, unfortunately.
04-08-2018
This brow pen looks vey natural. It is easy and fast to fill in my brows with this brow pen. The colour also lasts all day long !
04-08-2018
My daughter gave me her Maybelline brow tint pen as the colour was too fair for her liking. I was skeptical as I prefer (at age 51) a more natural subtle look, however, I was pleasantly surprised. My brows are thinning as I age and this brow tint pen fills them in beautifully and the results are very natural. I threw my old "stick" eye brow pencils in the trash! Great product! I wasn't born with it, it's definitely Maybelline!
04-08-2018
Vraiment ce produit est de la magie. Il fait dessiner les sourcils comme c'était naturel. Je recommande vraiment.
04-08-2018
This is a great brow product the packaging perfect great formula and doesn't make u look like a circus clown very nice
04-08-2018
This brown pen works excellent. I have been using it for the last 2 weeks and it glides on so smoothly. The color is fabulous and lasts all day long. I have been getting so many compliments about my eyebrows that I have never had before so I highly recommend this product.
02-08-2018
I haven’t tried this product yet but a friend of mine suggested it to me to fill in my brows.. give me a chance to try it before I buy. Thanks
31-12-2018
I would really like to try this product please and thank you
14-10-2018
This product looks like it works very well! I need to try this ASAP!!
14-09-2018
Would love to try this Product. Looks good exited to get this
13-09-2018
I would love to try this product. Have seen the name in stores.
10-09-2018
I have crappy brows, I would love to try this product and give a good review :)
09-09-2018
I have heard lot of about this product. Want to try
27-08-2018
I have never had the opportunity to try this product but,I wouldn't mind and tell the readers just exactly what I think.There are not too many product out ther for eyebrows,mostly poder or pencil.Love to try this one though because,Maybelline does have nice and good products.