4,5 5 0 97 97 Obtenez des sourcils parfaits à l’apparence naturelle grâce à notre crayon teinture pour sourcils longue tenue et anti-bavure
Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio® Sourcils Crayon Teinture

04-08-2018
This is a great brow product the packaging perfect great formula and doesn't make u look like a circus clown very nice
04-08-2018
This brown pen works excellent. I have been using it for the last 2 weeks and it glides on so smoothly. The color is fabulous and lasts all day long. I have been getting so many compliments about my eyebrows that I have never had before so I highly recommend this product.
02-08-2018
I haven’t tried this product yet but a friend of mine suggested it to me to fill in my brows.. give me a chance to try it before I buy. Thanks
31-12-2018
I would really like to try this product please and thank you
14-10-2018
This product looks like it works very well! I need to try this ASAP!!
14-09-2018
Would love to try this Product. Looks good exited to get this
13-09-2018
I would love to try this product. Have seen the name in stores.
10-09-2018
I have crappy brows, I would love to try this product and give a good review :)
09-09-2018
I have heard lot of about this product. Want to try
27-08-2018
I have never had the opportunity to try this product but,I wouldn't mind and tell the readers just exactly what I think.There are not too many product out ther for eyebrows,mostly poder or pencil.Love to try this one though because,Maybelline does have nice and good products.
27-08-2018
Id really like to try this tint pen it looks so nice
24-08-2018
This is the best product from this brand yet, I was excited when it came in. Didn’t fade out at all and kept a sharp look
18-08-2018
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT I DIE FOR TRY IT I WOULD MAKE A MASTERPIECE WITH IT I NEED IT
17-08-2018
I have not tried this product, but I'd love to review it!
16-08-2018
I have not tried this before but I love to try this. Looks good .