4,5 5 0 97 97 Obtenez des sourcils parfaits à l’apparence naturelle grâce à notre crayon teinture pour sourcils longue tenue et anti-bavure
Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio® Sourcils Crayon Teinture

09-08-2018
New to using brow makeup. I haven't tried this product yet, I am wondering how well the shades match up to the brows?
Not yet ! But I’m hoping to get a chance to try it very soon
09-08-2018
I have seen the commercial for this and would love to try it before buying it!
08-08-2018
Je ne connais pas trop ça mais j'aimerais bien essayer
08-08-2018
I would absolutely love to try this product, I’ve tried so many eyebrow products on the market, I’d try and review it ASAP. I have had my eyebrows Microbladed but I still need to fill in some spots that are fading. This product looks like a Microblading tool, it’s so advanced in technology.. I would absolutely love 💕 to try this.
07-08-2018
No I have not tried it yet but would like to before I purchase it
07-08-2018
Jaime essayer se nouveau produits! Et Sa m'aide à me décider Quand vien le temps d'acheter!Je ne connais se nouveau produit! Je suis prête à le tester🤞
07-08-2018
I would love to try that s product !! hey s there any samples available?
06-08-2018
I’d like to try this. If samples are available I would use them and report back. Thank you.
06-08-2018
I have not tried this but so far I've Been loving this type of drugstore product, would love to try it
06-08-2018
No I haven't tried it yet but my sister in Toronto has and she's always trying to push me to try new things!! So here I am.Hoping to be selected for this trial products.
05-08-2018
Wanted to sign up to try it....but the site brought me to this page rather than the sign-up page😔
05-08-2018
I would love to try this product to fill in my brows so they look better.
05-08-2018
J aimerai assez cette produit pour mes sourci merci
04-08-2018
i havent tried this product! and would love too. it seems very unique and different compared to what i usually use