4,5 5 0 97 97 Obtenez des sourcils parfaits à l’apparence naturelle grâce à notre crayon teinture pour sourcils longue tenue et anti-bavure
Maybelline New York Tattoo Studio® Sourcils Crayon Teinture

04-08-2018
I would love to be able to be a tester for this product
04-08-2018
I have not tried this product but being a blond I find it necessary to either pencil in or find something that doesn't look awkward with my hair color and my eyebrows I love to give this ago thank you Theresa Saunders
04-08-2018
I HAVE VERY SPARSE EYEBROWS..THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE GREAT TO TRY.
04-08-2018
I love trying new makeup, specfically eyebrow products because that's the most important step in my makeup routine. I have not tried this product just yet but would love to because it look so interesting!
03-08-2018
I don't use any product on my eye brows but it seems interesting to me
03-08-2018
Je ne connais pas ce produit et c'est tout nouveau pour moi. J'aime beaucoup les produits Maybelline, alors surement ce produit va être dans mes achats futurs.
03-08-2018
I just love maybelline products...they are so amazing and nice that i cant resist taking these products...
03-08-2018
Been using brow powder but this may be even better I’d like to try!!
03-08-2018
Please select me for this product testing... I love maybelline products
03-08-2018
Most eyebrow products apply very heavy, this looks like it might apply thin I hope
03-08-2018
OMG, I want to try this product so badly. I've got blonde hairless eyebrows. So I have to draw them on. This product makes them look more natural with the applicator.
02-08-2018
Have heard so much about this product would love to test it and review it
02-08-2018
I’ve been looking for a new way to fill my brows... would love to try this product, as it’s one of the only products I haven’t tried yet from the nyx line.
02-08-2018
I hav3nt tried this product yet, but I am excited to try it. My eyebrows are done 2ith semi permanent ink and need occasional touch up which I’m sure this product will provide for me. Please let me try, b3fore I buy it!
02-08-2018
Haven't been able to try this one yet but hoping to soon.