4,5 5 0 87 87 Augmentez considérablement le volume de vos cils en les séparant pour qu’ils soient irrésistiblement souples et aériens, couche après couche.
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara Lavable

10-03-2018
In many magazines I have read good reviews but having the opportunity to try it first would be much appreciated..
10-03-2018
I want to try this first than say something about it
10-03-2018
Je suis a la recherche d un bon mascara il y a maintenant on dirais une eterniter. A en croire les commentaire s j auraia finalement trouver 😍 j espere bien j aimerais beaucoup l essayer !!
10-03-2018
I just cannot seem to get used to the new brushed in most mascaras. OMG, when I saw this, I just about lost it. It's got the old brush. Yayyy! About time someone brought it back. I really, REALLY need to try this.
10-03-2018
I would love to try this product, I have a terrible time trying to find a mascara that actually does what it is supposed to do, without losing my eyelashes
09-03-2018
I haven't tried this mascara, but wouldn't mind giving it a try. I always like a washable mascara!
09-03-2018
I haven't tried this brand of mascara. but from what I read. it sounds pretty great! I wouldn't mind trying it. :)
09-03-2018
I wanted to give this a try. Ive been looking to buy a mascara that works best for me. But ive bought sooo many already and have not liked 90% of them. So itd be great if I could give tgis one a try to see what I thought about it and if I like it or not before purchasing the item .
08-03-2018
No I haven't would like to try it for the first time!😁
07-03-2018
Je ne l'ai pas essayer encore et je sais que leur produit sont excellent et j'aimerais avoir la chance de l'essayer.
07-03-2018
I never tried the mascara from Maybelline in my life.
06-03-2018
I have not tried this product but I certainly would love the opportunity to sample it!
06-03-2018
Have not tried this but thinking I might because I'm going to need new mascara soon.
06-03-2018
never tried the mascara from Maybelline in my entire life.
06-03-2018
Je souhaite tester ce nouveau mascara pour voir si réellement il est efficace pour de long et cils épais .merci